Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

left class to get a bayleaf on the opposite side of campus

it ran away...

Last edited:
First night of the event (Thursday) I received a Dragon Scale from a Sprint PokeStop near my house. It was my last spin of the day, so it definitely wasn't part of the daily streak/bonus thing. Saturday morning I got a King's Rock from the same place. I'm not sure if that means Sprint is lit, or if I just end up going there a lot since it's near my house, and so there's a higher chance since I'm spinning that particular Stop a lot...

Has anyone held more than one Evolution Stone in their bag at the same time? I'm wondering if I need to use my King's Rock before I can get another stone? 

@rollout I currently have 2 each of Dragon Scale and Up-Grade item.
Nice. I was really hoping my theory was wrong. I haven't seen a single Porygon and was scared I'd get stuck with an Up-Grade and never get anymore Evolution Stones after that 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Btw, Pro Tip:  Save your Pinap berries for mons that have already been evolved at least one level. Ever since the update, you now get more candy for evolved forms vs the starting mon... for instance 3 candy for catching Chikorita, 5 candy for catching Bayleef. The Pinap berry doubles the amount of candy you get, so while you get 3 x 2 = 6 for Chikorita, you get 5 x 2 = 10 for Bayleef 
nthat.gif

(Obviously I use Pinap berries on mons like Snorlax or Chansey that are rare and you want to power up, too.)

Seems like Nanab berries are near worthless... the main mons that move around like crazy are bugs, from what I can tell (who cares)

Last edited:
What're you guys using to track Pokemon? I know Pokevison is out of commission but what other options are available? I've tried to look for videos on youtube but can't find anything profound.

What're you guys using to track Pokemon? I know Pokevison is out of commission but what other options are available? I've tried to look for videos on youtube but can't find anything profound.

NYC pokemap only when I'm in the city

It's a site

Did you need a special item to evolve him? This is the polidile politoed right. I'm at 81 candies currently
You need a King's Rock to go from Poliwhirl to Politoed (instead of Poliwrath). King's Rock also evolves Slowpoke to Slowking (instead of Slowbro).

Last edited:
Haha my bad . It's 100 candies right l? I was wondering why it didn't show me the options on slowbro or poliwrath
Edit: on my poliwag only gives me the option to go to poliwhirl? Maybe cuz I don't have enough candies yet

Last edited:
Okay yeah my brother just explained that I have to get poliwhirl first then the toad and yeah slowking from slowpoke not from slowbro as I originally thought

Why didn't they just make slow bro evolve to slowking? An what is the purpose of politoed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom