Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Pratt Beach in Chicago. Caught a Persian, ponyta, arbok, bunch of magikarp. Today was a good day

I'll be in nyc tomorrow, is central park really that "lit"? also, any locals care to share the location of any good nests around the city? Pray I don't die in that heat tomorrow :smh: it'll actually be a bit cooler in nyc than philly tomorrow but still...

Its overwhelmingly lit

Only problem I have with it is the reception is poor and sometimes I get dead zoned

Here comes the cheaters justification that I hear so many times

I live in a remote area
I don't have time to play
It doesnt affect your in game experience
We still have to catch the actual pokemons
Our pokemons do not have guaranteed high CP
Our pokemons do not have guaranteed high IV
The game is pay to win
You guys who used pokevision are cheaters too and are just as bad as spoofers and botters

Don't you use the go radar? That's the same as pokevision isn't it?

Listing the excuses and justifications for the spoofers and botters

I'll be in nyc tomorrow, is central park really that "lit"? also, any locals care to share the location of any good nests around the city? Pray I don't die in that heat tomorrow :smh: it'll actually be a bit cooler in nyc than philly tomorrow but still...

ITS-LIT-768x350.jpg

Hit a wall at 24

If anyone lives near any old forts try that area out. Where I'm at the old forts have an abundance of Pokemon at a huge variety

the game tracker on the game does not work ... That's why people be flocking to all these pokevisio And the likes.

No lie .. If pokevisio was up today I might have used it. .. I saw a Charizard on my radar and couldn't locate him ... Last time was the Snorlax ... Smh ....

They need to fix that shut already ..

There also should be a better way of telling what you going to evolve too or something ... Second time I grind for a. Poliwrath and I get **** I don't want.

mrswagtastic mrswagtastic

You should also it up the piers at the hudson river around the intrepid area

Its imo one of the top 3 places in NYC
Its a nest of Dratinis, Magikarps, Rhyhorns, Psyducks and the usual water types
only thing that sucks about the area is the lack of pokestops vs central park

but i always find lures to be overrated anyway
hate staying at one spot for too long

Yeah you can just walk down west street

Some of the piers are not open to the public

The whole nest begins at the ferry and ends pretty much at the intrepid

the game tracker on the game does not work ... That's why people be flocking to all these pokevisio And the likes.

No lie .. If pokevisio was up today I might have used it. .. I saw a Charizard on my radar and couldn't locate him ... Last time was the Snorlax ... Smh ....

There also should be a better way of telling what you going to evolve too or something ... Second time I grind for a. Poliwrath and I get **** I don't want.

it works..you just gotta put in some work. i have located a bunch of things with the new radar in comparison with the old broken one we had

btw...if you live in a major city you have no grounds to complain at all

Last edited:

it works..you just gotta put in some work. i have located a bunch of things with the new radar in comparison with the old broken one we had

btw...if you live in a major city you have no grounds to complain at all

The game tracker doesn't work at all unless you are one of the lucky beta testers. Literally no way for me to catch something on my "nearby" screen unless I get completely lucky

The game tracker doesn't work at all unless you are one of the lucky beta testers. Literally no way for me to catch something on my "nearby" screen unless I get completely lucky

thats a complete lie

im not sure what radar yall are talking about but the latest update everything under sightings its really narrowed down to a small area which works pretty good

(not a beta tester)

Last edited:

thats a complete lie

im not sure what radar yall are talking about but the latest update everything under sightings its really narrowed down to a small area which works pretty good

(not a beta tester)

Its not working completely
Whatever you see on the radar is definitely around the area but the radar doesnt show everything that is around the area
I would have mons right in front of me and they were never displayed on the sighting radar

Back
Top Bottom