Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I have this OCD thing where now I'm looking at weight of the Pokemon

I've found that XL mons have better attacks. So now I'm between evolving a

401cp eevee which is xs with attacks 10 and 25

or

a 284cp eevee which is XL with attacks that are 10 and 50.

Problem with evolving is that sometimes it's an XL afterwards.

Plus those moves will change when you evolve them anyways.

found my first 1000+ pokemon (victoreebell) at a church down the street from caught it with one berry and one great ball, found a levell 300 charmander on my way home and i couldnt catch it with 3 berries, 5 pokeballs and 3 great balls 
mean.gif

theres literally no method to this madness

I look at that pokevision site for Chicago and I still see the same pokemon I already have. Still no fire pokemon in my possession.

Archit Bhargava, a marketing manager over Niantic Labs (the masterminds behind Pokémon GO), has stated “My personal fantasy is like a Game of Thrones game where Westeros is mapped out on Earth and you join House Stark.”

I look at that pokevision site for Chicago and I still see the same pokemon I already have. Still no fire pokemon in my possession.

My friend sent me a screen shot at 3am showing a charizard a few streets from me.. I was sleeping or I would have went and grabbed it

Have tested out Pokevision several times throughout the day yesterday. It doesn't work 100% of the time, but it does a good job at showing most of the Pokemon around you.

There was a Beedrill that was being shown in my Pokevision map, but it wasn't anywhere to be found where Pokevision said it'd be.

Pokemon is a cool game. But at This point is more about catching / evolving and comparing with your peeps rather than fighting / gyms.

The gym are a waste of time ... Changing every 5 minutes and no method to the madness.

Pokemon is a cool game. But at This point is more about catching / evolving and comparing with your peeps rather than fighting / gyms.

The gym are a waste of time ... Changing every 5 minutes and no method to the madness.

I've fought at gym maybe 3-4 times and I never understood the point.

As wonderful as this game has been, there's a lot of issues. Niantic certaintly didn't expect such a tremendous reception. But I think they're holding off to see how the game fairs a few months down the road before they invest in getting better servers. No point in innvesting in better equipment if the fad dies off after a few weeks. It's the smart thing to do on their part.

They will adapt a Pokemon movie and they decided Detective Pikachu is the way to go?

Legendary And The POKEMON Company Will Team For A Live-Action DETECTIVE PIKACHU Movie

Deadline reports that Legendary has secured the film rights.

The studio will team with The Pokemon Company for an adaptation of Great Detective Pikachu, which is actually a different Nintendo 3DS video game that debuted in Japan this year. The story follows an unusually intelligent Pikachu who solves crimes with his human pal.

I've fought at gym maybe 3-4 times and I never understood the point.

It's the only way to get PokeCoins at the moment outside of paying real money and a little stardust. That is pretty much the main purpose, plus some badges.

Speaking of badges, it better have a purpose later on because right now I don't think it gives us anything and just a waste of space.

Back
Top Bottom