Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

The gym in my town is in the church :lol:
Pastor is well aware and actually plays the game :pimp:

Purposely went cross town to another mall to battle and get some more but between the servers and spotted connection basically wasted gas. Egg did hatch and gave me a CP407 Tauros

Man I was in Central park for just 1 hour and caught sooooooo many pokemon uoeno. Freakin Arcanine popped up CP 800 Excellent throw with an ultra ball... it pops out and runs away... that was my cue to go home. 

View media item 2105733
FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING LIT.

See it's not fair cuz it really depends on your area..I caught this at the airport a while ago. By my crib in Houston it's nothing but trash..airport I found this snorlax with the quickness. And anything good i RARELY encounter by my crib runs away after one try idk why

Last edited:
Some thoughts on lures:

• It should show how much time is left
• Whoever dropped the lure should get some XP for every pokemom someone else catches in that area.

View media item 2105733
FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING LIT.

See it's not fair cuz it really depends on your area..I caught this at the airport a while ago. By my crib in Houston it's nothing but trash..airport I found this snorlax with the quickness. And anything good i RARELY encounter by my crib runs away after one try idk why
I'm driving to the airport right now ... LoL ... Nice catch man ...

I just found a Pickachu CP 103 hot him with berries and Ultra ball and bounce after first try

They really needa fix the tracker, got me walking around crazy for this bulbasuar..see it jump from the 1st spot to the 4th spot and back again :smh:

Last edited:
I'm driving to the airport right now ... LoL ... Nice catch man ...

I just found a Pickachu CP 103 hot him with berries and Ultra ball and bounce after first try

Lol I'm almost to Detroit I'm bout to see what's good with their pokemons [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Fought a couple of gym battles

I can confirm that water pokemons are by far the strongest and vaporeon is the most op

Back
Top Bottom