PM'ing Someone and not getting a reply back Vol. Feels Batman

cherrypie

Banned
I PM'ed a fellow NT'er (2 days ago) if he can share the OG pic for this desktop wallpaper

and I never got a reply back even when he was just logged in a couple hours ago =(

I PM'ed a fellow NT'er (2 days ago) if he can share the OG pic for this desktop wallpaper
and I never got a reply back even when he was just logged in a couple hours ago =(

I say messaging anyone i.e. FB, twitter, NT, text messages, etc. and not getting a reply :smh:. Is it that hard to just give a quick reply? Naw.

The worst when they have an item for sale and you hit them up and get now answer, but you don't want to hound them either :smh:

You guise are underestimating many user's computer literacy, it's a message icon in the top right corner of the screen and it isn't very visible. I've gotten two PM's and one was a reply from an admin. I didn't notice someone hit up the PM until 8 hours later, I responded promptly. 

On twitter though 
laugh.gif
 , dudes @ someone sounding hype and don't get a reply but the person is carrying along with someone else ...I be feeling bad for them
It's like putting your hand out for dap and someone walks away while it's in the air. 

I know that feel. I sent a pm to someone back in the ezboard days asking about the name of the font in their sig and dude never replied.

Back
Top Bottom