PM'ing Someone and not getting a reply back Vol. Feels Batman

I dont know how serious this is for you, but your pic makes this post that much more entertaining.

i hope you get ur pic.
tired.gif
...it does feel bad when someone doesnt reply whether its texting, or social networking.......but i still do it some people lol......
happy.gif

When you tell a girl she's beautiful (but not meaning it) and not getting anything back...

#iknowthatfeelbrahs

Not being quoted after you came up with a well thought out joke for LULZ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:frown:

Last edited:
Dawg, nothing tops texting shorty who has imessage, seen that it's been read...and she STILL dont reply. :frown:

^^^^

Thought I was the only one.

Both of you bros...

Get over here... That feel...

I's knewz it, word to caturday.

Tried to ask this girl on FB how a foreign language class she's currently taking is going because I'm getting ready to take it in the fall. She never responded and I'm sure she thinks that I was just trying to spark some casual conversation that would lead to something else.

I too also feel that, on here they look at folks who have been here longer with a large amount of post counts & only then do they give them the "quote & lulz" treatment :smh: :frown: :wow:

:rofl: Man I Love #NT

Act hard if you want to, everyone feels a certain way when they get no reply

The worst when they have an item for sale and you hit them up and get now answer, but you don't want to hound them either :smh:

I ignore dudes who lowball because when I counteroffer they always say some bs like "That's all I have in my Paypal" so I'd rather not waste my time. Same with dudes who ask for more pics of DS shoes,"how do they fit?", "do you have any offers?"

:rofl: Man I Love #NT

Act hard if you want to, everyone feels a certain way when they get no reply

Unless it's a female I'm dealing with or trying to get at I don't care

:lol: tripping over a dude not replying about something trivial as a wallpaper and stalking his profile over it :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom