Please lock.

Don't really think the English stuff matters. People want to see fighters. JMMarquez knows English yet rarely speaks it in public or on his 24/7 and he sells pretty well. Canelo barely says anything.

I'd much rather those guys use a translator if that's what they want to do. Not sure how Canelo speaking bad English would help him in anyway. Seems like you guys really don't like subtitles on All-Access

When it comes to Boxing speaking Spanish is almost as good as speaking English when it comes to your appeal to the public.  German/Russian, not quite as much.
Kellerman was trying to twist those words into Cobra will move away from GGG's power and speed.
Kellerman is such a biased clown it never ceases to amaze me.  Same for his sensei, Jim Lampley.

Don't really think the English stuff matters. People want to see fighters. JMMarquez knows English yet rarely speaks it in public or on his 24/7 and he sells pretty well. Canelo barely says anything.

I'd much rather those guys use a translator if that's what they want to do. Not sure how Canelo speaking bad English would help him in anyway. Seems like you guys really don't like subtitles on All-Access

I use subtitles on everything I watch, I love CC
In regard to the English, it's simple though.
From a business standpoint It's only going to help his appeal and pockets to know English. Nothing bad can come of it.
This is why I can't understand him not knowing it at this point. 4 months w/Rosetta and that's it. Like a extended training camp for his mind.

I'll take that as another twisting of words by that clown Kellerman until I hear it out of Froch's mouth he doesn't wanna fight GGG. That's unlike him.

I'll take that as another twisting of words by that clown Kellerman until I hear it out of Froch's mouth he doesn't wanna fight GGG. That's unlike him.
Surprisingly Max was working Froch's Sky Sports comments to Cobra's favor. Kellerman interpreted it as Froch unwilling to mix it up inside with GGG, utilizing movement to escape Golovkin's speed and power.

Many others have said the comments mean Froch is afraid to even take a GGG fight.

It doesn't look like GGG walks around much higher than 160. It looks like that's exactly where he should fight at. He's more likely to wait for Canelo and Andrade to move up to 160. I don't think he and Cotto will ever meet. In the near future, I realistically see him unify with Soliman and then fight other 160 lbers like Ndam and Murray.

Last edited:

When it comes to Boxing speaking Spanish is almost as good as speaking English when it comes to your appeal to the public.  German/Russian, not quite as much.
Kellerman was trying to twist those words into Cobra will move away from GGG's power and speed.
Kellerman is such a biased clown it never ceases to amaze me.  Same for his sensei, Jim Lampley.
They're just saying whatever HBO tells them to say.

Surprisingly Max was working Froch's Sky Sports comments to Cobra's favor. Kellerman interpreted it as Froch unwilling to mix it up inside with GGG, utilizing movement to escape Golovkin's speed and power.

Many others have said the comments mean Froch is afraid to even take a GGG fight.

Yea Kellerman was saying that what Froch meant was, when in the ring with GGG you avoid him like the plague or it's going to be dangerous for you.
And then the other commentators co-signed on after Kellerman "came to his defense"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that Roy jones fight

LMAOOO YALL MUSTA FORGOT HAHAHAAA

Did you see dude wink at Roy while he was on the stool??? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji] I'm sleep

Last edited:
I still laugh at how rjj put both hands behind is back dodged 2 punches tjen dropped buddy lol vintage roy

What is up with Andre Ward? Is he still in court? The Chad Dawson fight was 2 years ago. He is wasting away prime years(I do remeber him being out with a shoulder problem).

Back
Top Bottom