Please lock.

Wait so who is the best fighter in Golovkin's weight class? Sorry for the noob *** question :lol:

Dude's interview answers are hilarious too :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Now that was impressive. Took a clean shot while throwing his right hand, connected on the button, and still followed it up with a left hand while Geale was on his way down. I love Cotto but he does not want these problems.

Wait so who is the best fighter in Golovkin's weight class? Sorry for the noob *** question :lol:

Dude's interview answers are hilarious too :rofl: :rofl:

Ha pretty much cleaned up the 160 division, cotto is the new guy in the division. There is also quillin. He can move up to 168 but who is wiling to fight him. Ward? Froch?

Last edited:
Ha pretty much cleaned up the 160 division, cotto is the new guy in the division. There is also quillin. He can move up to 168 but who is wiling to fight him. Ward? Froch?
It's Andre Ward by far. Golovkin recently said he doesn't want that fight.

Nobody wants it with GGG. He's such a polite assassin, you wouldn't believe he has fist of fury if you just heard him interview

No way in hell Cotto fights GGG at this point in his career.

Cotto/Canelo, Cotto/Maywether it will be.

Last edited:
Chopped it up with Taylor whose possibly Broner's next opponent today. Him and his people were talking about the next fight after that and wanting to fight Paq. In my mind I was thinking they better slow down, but on the other hand I guess you have to be confident and set goals...

You were right.
Felt it, man. We get those strong hunches sometimes.

Ward in court more than the ring. Froch seemed apprehensive to take on Golovkin. Quillin is my guy, his counterpunching style could work against GGG's aggression.

Wish the JCC Jr/Golovkin fight never fell through, JCC's size & chin at the very least would've kept him in there for the full 12. Quillin isn't happening because Golden Boy Top Rank. Martin Murray and maybe David Lemiux are about the only dudes left at 160 that I'd wanna see him fight. No more light middleweights, GGG hits too hard for that.

Maybe he should move to 168 and go at Froch, Groves,Anthony Dirrell, Sakio Bika, Abraham, Bute etc. Ward will destroy Golovkin but he has the power and skill to make it interesting with the rest of them.

^ I'm not so sure SoG would destroy Golovkin anymore. I'd still take Ward by decision, but not as wide as you think.

Quillen has been fighting lower level opposition each fight and has looked worse in each fight. I don't think he poses much of a threat to GGG anymore. He hasn't been the same since his wife had a miscarriage.

Last edited:
Give me cotto/GGG, Canelo/GGG , Froch/GGG and I'm a happy man. Any one of those 3 fights.

Also Jcc jr vs GGG, which was suppose to happen. I'd love to see that

This is the fight that I'd like to see.
As GGG would say "this my style, like mexican style, this is fight, this not game fight, every time"

He definitely isn't fighting Froch though.
I saw Frochs quote! Damn

"Just swerve Golovkin like the plague. He punches like a mule. I don't need to be in with him. Dangerous fight"
-C Froch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom