Please lock.

There's not much footage of Cedric Agnew. Anyway, I doubt he has some Bernard Hopkins level skill to evade Kovalevs attacks.

Didn't understand Mayfield/Hunter's gameplan against Dulorme. Mayfield should have been trying to get inside instead of trying to box on the outside.

If Agnew somehow beats Kovalev, Top Rank/HBO will be kicking themselves for letting Stevenson walk.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

He knew damn well what he was saying.

Depends if HBO wants to deal with Michel. He promotes Pascal and Stevenson and I'm sure they're peeved at him. I think everyone else that matters is on Showtime. HBO ******* the game up :smh:

I want Ward to fight Degale and Groves next then move up to 175 for Kovalev.
Cloud vs Kovalev can probably be made, but anyone who fights Kovalev wants a nice check for taking a beating.

Last edited:
Bradley is hilarious to me. No KO power and talking trash about Pacquiao's power. For a dude that lost in life, he sure likes to talk even with a fat unattractive wife and a minivan full of stepkids.

Nobody cares about Bradley, even after he genuinely beat Marquez.

I hope he loses horribly next month.

Last edited:
I actually am a fan of his delusional mind. He thinks he's better than he really is and it's resulted in him being an overachiever.

Well damn boxer15 tell us how you really feel lmao

But at least Agnew went 6 and roughed him up. Lmao that the two cuts

I felt bad for Agnew because that could be the only big fight he ever gets. I was hoping he'd at least hurt Kovalev. When he stayed down at the end I though of Abdusalamov. Hopefully he is healthy and lands another big fight.

I actually am a fan of his delusional mind. He thinks he's better than he really is and it's resulted in him being an overachiever.

I could see that, but he lost to Pacquiao and Provodnikov. I just think he needs to be quiet and prove it if he can. Dude is butt hurt and needs to let go. He's young and has money, he can still free willy and her calves and have a good life.

Pacquiao clearly won the first time. The Pacquiao haters who waited a long tme for him to lose are the only ones who think the fight was close or that Bradley won. That's neither here nor there and it's beating a dead horse. However, I believe the Bradley- Provodnikov was scored perfectly.

Ward's gonna be in court for a while so that's gonna have to wait :lol: not the brightest guy I tell ya :smh:

He needs to just suck it up and fight a few recognizable names in Vegas so that he gets some exposure. For everyone else in the division, its business as usual and he's just the oddman out. He needs to at least stay busy and deal with Goosen untl his contract expires waiting for Chavez Jr , GGG, or whoever it is that he wants to fight. The funniest part of all this is that DWYER the one who makes boxing predictions on YouTube, is his lawyer. He was bound to lose. :lol:

Last edited:
Pacquiao clearly won the first time. The Pacquiao haters who waited a long tme for him to lose are the only ones who think the fight was close or that Bradley won. That's neither here nor there and it's beating a dead horse. However, I believe the Bradley- Provodnikov was scored perfectly.

I feel like when he hurt Bradley on the ropes and the ropes held him up should've been counted as a down.

Your opinion of a rematch with Provodnikov? I feel that's more necessary than the Pacquiao rematch.

I feel like when he hurt Bradley on the ropes and the ropes held him up should've been counted as a down.

Your opinion of a rematch with Provodnikov? I feel that's more necessary than the Pacquiao rematch.

I wouldn't mind seeing that. However, I don't expect it to be as action packed as the first one. Bradley is just going to box like he did in the later rounds of their first meeting.

Bradley wanted to prove his warrior status in the first fight against the Siberian Rocky, then quickly realized he wasn't going to win that way so he adjusted and boxed his way to victory. If he wants to repeat that mistake against Pac that's on him. I think he's just saying that to get Pac to brawl instead of box so he can counter and move, which is basically the only way he'll win.

Back
Top Bottom