Please lock.

So Matthysse isn't fighting on the Mayweather vs Maidana undercard?

Nah, Broner didn't want any parts of him :lol:

there was never talks of them 2 fighting each other, but was talks of Matthysse getting a spot on the undercard VS someone

Broner was going to be his opponent if they put him on the card but those talks never really gained any steam. Floyd was trying to sell the whole US vs Argentina thing, as you see in the flyer above, but that matchup was too dangerous for Broner coming off a loss.

I just hope Broner is done with his antics and takes boxing seriously going forward.

Going by his most recent interviews, he's not changing.

Well he did change one thing :lol:

AB doesn't mean About Billions anymore, it now stands for About Boxing :rolleyes

Boxing blows right now, on many levels. Find myself not really caring for it as much. Wake me up when GGG fights Chavez Jr

Last edited:
He thinks he needs to keep up with this act to sell. He's not going to act humble now, he would just fade away.

Pretty much.

He knows being a villian sells..

Boxing blows right now, on many levels. Find myself not really caring for it as much. Wake me up when GGG fights Chavez Jr

Boxing blows right now?

Just this last year we got Broner/Maldana, Garcia/Matthysse, Canelo/Mayweather, Lara/Angulo, Bradley/Ruslan, Canelo/Trout

Boxing is fine.

Last edited:
People saying boxing is messed up cuz they not getting the match ups THEY wanna see. I agree politics gets in the way but it's pretty much always been that way

Haymon is signing everyone, which is good for boxing.

It's going to get to the point where the cold war will end because Top Rank will run out of options.

Stevenson wasn't with Top Rank though, he was with HBO.

Come on man, if you fight on HBO you might as well be Top Rank.

and if you sign with haymon its damn near a lock your fighting on showtime. I think only 2 of haymon figthers have fought on HBO last year and it was the guy ward fought and someone else. and both times haymon or the waston family wasn't there.

with all these recent singings from haymon something big must be in the works

Big for Stevenson or just in general?

He thinks he needs to keep up with this act to sell. He's not going to act humble now, he would just fade away.

Pretty much.

He knows being a villian sells..

Boxing blows right now?

Just this last year we got Broner/Maldana, Garcia/Matthysse, Canelo/Mayweather, Lara/Angulo, Bradley/Ruslan, Canelo/Trout

Boxing is fine.

+ Rigondeaux only has one more fight with Top Rank :pimp:

Vegas has Pacquaio over Bradley by 2.25 (to 1)earlier today...calling it now that betting on Bradley = payday.

Last edited:
Bradley is going to get knocked the **** out

I have a question for you... Are you serious?

Pac hasn't knocked anyone out since 09. That's half a decade ago.
Look at the shots TB endured during the Ruslan fight. You really see Pac delivering more punisment than that? TB just isn't going to leave himself wide open like that.

Bradley MD

Last edited:
Bradley is going to get knocked the **** out

Look at the shots TB endured during the Ruslan fight. You really see Pac delivering more punisment than that? TB just isn't going to leave himself wide open like that.

Bradley MD

Well to be fair, the Margarito fight should've been stopped in Rd 11 or 12. Mosley, Marquez,, Bradley, and Rios are guys who just don't get get KO'd .I really don't know how this fight will turn out, nor will I be shocked by any outcome.

Last edited:

Bradley MD

Yea I believe manny punches harder than ruslan and of course he won't leave himself open but fighting the same style fight Bradley fought against JMM is not gonna get it done here. They're gonna have to go toe to toe. Idk I see a ko

Bradley on two healthy ankles will outbox Manny more than he did in his first fight. Manny was throwing clusters of punches that were hitting nothing but air all night.

Easy W for Bradley

Mayfield so gay for that. Licking dudes chest what the ****
Was not expecting that
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom