Please lock.

damnnnn.....shoulda done a 10 count first also before the fight i wanted to see froch's fight record and it said he won the rematch before the fight happened

Forgot about the tape delay and came across the results for both fights
mean.gif

Good definitive win for Froch, was rooting for Groves though.

Donaire fight was good, hope we can get a definitive win in the rematch.

Froch vs. DeGale makes sense in the near future for nationalistic reasons. DeGale preemptively sniped at Froch and Groves in the past, quite methodically.

Froch wants no part of "SoG" though. Fact.

Froch vs. DeGale makes sense in the near future for nationalistic reasons. DeGale preemptively sniped at Froch and Groves in the past, quite methodically.

Froch wants no part of "SoG" though. Fact.
Was just about to bring this up.  Froch will probably take DeGale if it's between him and Ward.  Is Ward even planning to fight anytime soon with his promoter issues going on?

Was just about to bring this up.  Froch will probably take DeGale if it's between him and Ward.  Is Ward even planning to fight anytime soon with his promoter issues going on?
Wasting his prime, man. I need to see Ward fight Dirrell before it's all over.

I don't think the +455 was that bad. Hindsight sure but you watch both these guys, you know it's not going the distance.

Froch may not want SOG but that stupid **** doesn't seem the want to get in the ring as it is. Let him stay in court for robbing us of some prime years :lol: give me Froch/JCC Jr if they can't make the GGG deal.

I don't think the +455 was that bad. Hindsight sure but you watch both these guys, you know it's not going the distance.

Froch may not want SOG but that stupid **** doesn't seem the want to get in the ring as it is. Let him stay in court for robbing us of some prime years :lol: give me Froch/JCC Jr if they can't make the GGG deal.

Well we knew Groves wasnt knocking out Froch, so it was from a value standpoint. Definitely never rule out Froch from finding some way to win. Froch vs Degale or Froch vs Chavez Jr. Can't go wrong with either.

Maybe it's just me but I think his chin is starting to get a little suspect. Value was great for sure, I just didn't think it was going 12 at all :lol:

How did DeGale win? Missed that one.

Kessler calling for a tie breaker :lol:

Degale battered Gonzales, but most felt it was stopped too early in the 4th. Wouldn't surprise me if B-Hop tries to get a crack at the Cobra.

HBO/Showtime will kill that :smh: I think he's got two more fights left on his contract. A lot of people calling for Sergio/PBF right after gonna be disappointed too because I think he's got one fight left on his contract.

I wanna see Hopkins/Stevenson :lol:

After seeing Froch/Groves at Wembley, I don't see how Floyd wouldn't want to fight there.  Those dudes had a 5 minute walk to the ring with a pose by themselves
laugh.gif

After seeing Froch/Groves at Wembley, I don't see how Floyd wouldn't want to fight there.  Those dudes had a 5 minute walk to the ring with a pose by themselves :lol: .

Pyrotechnics like a wrestling event :lol:

Froch would KO Chavez Jr.

Back
Top Bottom