Please Lock Thread

this still going?
laugh.gif

Seriously you were denied a friend request on Facebook, now look what happened. Still i feel bad for you, and the person or person's that did this to youwere wrong too, but this has to be one of the best threads on NT in a long time.

^^just read the first post by the OP.
(not sure if he edited it though, im check now)
HILARIOUS

SUMMARY:
edit:
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
i19wg9.jpg

the girl:
cac15eeb3d13cd77d5fee1521df180ffd0096ce.jpg

UPDATE:

So today I arrived to class, and I see Jennifer is already at out table before me (This usually never happens). I act normal like a lot of you told me to doand just make eye contact and say "Whats up, how was your weekend?" She goes "Good, you?' Something in the tone of her voice just soundeddifferent though. So about 30 minutes go by and we haven't said 1 work do each other. Then out of nowhere she just goes, "You know what? this is justreally weird" and pulls out printed copies of the thread. My heart literally dropped, and the only thing I could think of was the Southwest, "WannaGet Away?" commercials. I had no clue what to say, so like an idiot I replied "Whats that?"

Jennifer: Oh you know don't play dumb.

( so right now I kinda realized I couldn't talk my way out this)

Me: Well you should of just accepted my friend request.

Jennifer: Well sorrrrryyyy, I didn't realize it was you.

Me: ohh
embarassed.gif
yeah thats what a lot of Niketalk thought.

Jennifer: yeah i saw, why did you give my name though? I got like 50 pokes

Me: Cause thats the only way they could of seen a pic of you, and if I didn't have a pic, I would of gotten flamed.

Jennifer: Well thats just weird.

Me: True

We didn't talk the whole rest of class, and I have a feeling I won't be sitting next to her anymore.

^i posted the summary, 2 posts up.
and LOL at rroth coming in with a rolling smiley as his first post

yeezy, talking to me? well its done. pg32

i think that not locking this thread is punishment for being unable to separate real life from the web
laugh.gif

Now that I think about it the mods should pin this thread and make it an example for people that come in here and make post about taking an L over somethingstupid, Like NT i was in class and lost my pen, it was the worst L i took all year. These thread have got to stop and the OP might just have to be an exampleas cruel as that might sound.

Back
Top Bottom