Please Lock Thread

this thread is one for the ages
roll.gif

^^His Yamaka[sp?] flew off haha. As much as I hate watchin' that gif, I watch it at least 5 times in a row every time I see it.

Man F*** at B****.. she should of just accepted the friend request and none of this would of happened
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Update 10-30-08. PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.

So basically, she threatened to file a lawsuit against me today for only god knows what. ( I don't think she can actually go anywhere with that.). However, she told me to delete this thread, and I told her I can't, but I'll ask for it to be locked.

Now I know we all got a lot of laughs out of this thread, and it was fun while it lasted, but please stop messaging her and adding her as a friend. Thanks
I was going to make another comic

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Update 10-30-08. PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.

So basically, she threatened to file a lawsuit against me today for only god knows what. ( I don't think she can actually go anywhere with that.). However, she told me to delete this thread, and I told her I can't, but I'll ask for it to be locked.

Now I know we all got a lot of laughs out of this thread, and it was fun while it lasted, but please stop messaging her and adding her as a friend. Thanks
I was going to make another comic
Do it, they are great!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif
One of the most hilarious threads on NT this season
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would like to nominate this thread for the "Biggest L of the year 2008"
Co-Sign!