Please Lock Thread

One of the biggest L's in Niketalk history if true

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

0f936df136e4f66cd7e52746513574a84afd498d.gif

damn you was crazy for putting up the link though.....this is NT...u know how dudes is on this site....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

why are ya'll saying the internet ruined his life?

ONE girl is salty....one.....girl.....

you make it seem like NT sent gay photos of a senator to major media outlets or something...

Yeah you right. Sure i was embarrassed, but I ain't really tripping. Ill just take my Double L and move on

im still laughing over here .. but for reals.. props to the OP for taking the L like a man

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

So I've been in class with this girl since the beginning of the semester. I thought we were pretty cool. I was kinda feelin her and I thought she was feeling me. Every time she would see me out of class she say whats up and we'd talk for a minute. So a few days ago I noticed we shared some mutual friends on Facebook so I sent her a friend request. (no poke, no message)

To make a long story short I check back to see if I'm friends with her and the she straight up rejected me. She didn't even accept my friend request
indifferent.gif
. What the hell?? I am going to see her on Tuesday, so I don't know what to say, and I am sure has hell not friend requesting her again. Any suggestions on what I should say to her on Tuesday, cause we literally sit at the same table.

UPDATE:

So today I arrived to class, and I see Jennifer is already at out table before me (This usually never happens). I act normal like a lot of you told me to do and just make eye contact and say "Whats up, how was your weekend?" She goes "Good, you?' Something in the tone of her voice just sounded different though. So about 30 minutes go by and we haven't said 1 work do each other. Then out of nowhere she just goes, "You know what? this is just really weird" and pulls out printed copies of the thread. My heart literally dropped, and the only thing I could think of was the Southwest, "Wanna Get Away?" commercials. I had no clue what to say, so like an idiot I replied "Whats that?"

Jennifer: Oh you know don't play dumb.

( so right now I kinda realized I couldn't talk my way out this)

Me: Well you should of just accepted my friend request.

Jennifer: Well sorrrrryyyy, I didn't realize it was you.

Me: ohh
embarassed.gif
yeah thats what a lot of Niketalk thought.

Jennifer: yeah i saw, why did you give my name though? I got like 50 friend requests

Me: Cause thats the only way they could of seen a pic of you, and if I didn't have a pic, I would of gotten flamed.

Jennifer: Well thats just weird.

Me: True

We didn't talk the whole rest of class, and I have a feeling I won't be sitting next to her anymore.

2ef4yzo.jpg

29le0iq.gif

Damn somebody got you...
roll.gif

But that's what your #+% get for asking people you don't know for advice...came back on you real good. Now your chances of smashing are like 0.2% andshe probably told everybody she know.
roll.gif

OP...........I know I dont post on here much, but I have been on here for a lil while now and what you and others gotta realize that there are PLENTY of peoplewho are not MEMBERS of this forum that LURK and VIEW these threads with out even posting comments. Just think about it......

There could be another guy that likes that girl at your school that likes shoes just as much as you do and LURKS around NT during his free time and runs acrossthis post.......and you know how the rest of the story goes.

You live and you learn though.....next time just dont expose any personal info to the WORLD WIDE WEB

Posting facebook/MS links on any forum........ftl
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

why are ya'll saying the internet ruined his life?

ONE girl is salty....one.....girl.....

you make it seem like NT sent gay photos of a senator to major media outlets or something...

Yeah you right. Sure i was embarrassed, but I ain't really tripping. Ill just take my Double L and move on
My dude
pimp.gif

see it started of as a minor "l" you know lowercase. one you just brush your shoulders off and keep it movin.
now you have officially taken "The L." you look like a simp in her eyes and even if she did like you it's prob over now.
i find it grimey that someone did that, but hilarious at the same time.
hilariously grimey - if that makes any sense

if you can still talk to her ask for the name of whoever sent that link (hopefully they didnt use a dummy acct)
and then post the name and let our detective service go to work.

Back
Top Bottom