Please Lock Thread

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

laugh.gif
this is why i love NT

we need more of these

nah man chill on that. people really have no lives to do somethng like that. Just because YNS doesnt mean you do things to keep another man from smashing.Thats disgusting really. Lame *@% %++*%*

eek.gif
and peoplewonder why I don't post pics/facebooks/myspaces/etc...

damn
roll.gif

I hurt for you though.

oh, hope you didn't plan on salvaging anything from this "whatever" because she has the link to this post...if she wants she can always go backand see this post with the updated edit...and it just got that much worse for you...now you're putting all of your AND HER business out there

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

eek.gif
and people wonder why I don't post pics/facebooks/myspaces/etc...

damn
roll.gif

I hurt for you though.

oh, hope you didn't plan on salvaging anything from this "whatever" because she has the link to this post...if she wants she can always go back and see this post with the updated edit...and it just got that much worse for you...now you're putting all of your AND HER business out there
Yeah I know shell prob read it, but I took off her name and facebook.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Me: Cause thats the only way they could of seen a pic of you, and if I didn't have a pic, I would of gotten flamed.
this is why you don't let NT dictate what information you post.

true story.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Me: Cause thats the only way they could of seen a pic of you, and if I didn't have a pic, I would of gotten flamed.
this is why you don't let NT dictate what information you post.

true story.

co-sign

you gotta know what not to put on here, you dont want things gettin back to you at home.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

may have missed this .... but.... how'd she get the NT link?

That's a good guestion. She didn't even accept It's All Good Baby Baby's friend request.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

may have missed this .... but.... how'd she get the NT link?

That's a good guestion. She didn't even accept It's All Good Baby Baby's friend request.
How hard is it to message her a link to this thread?

Originally Posted by kiid23

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

laugh.gif
this is why i love NT

we need more of these

nah man chill on that. people really have no lives to do somethng like that. Just because YNS doesnt mean you do things to keep another man from smashing. Thats disgusting really. Lame *@% %++*%*

take it easy fam.
mad.gif
keep the veins from bustin in urforehead
mad.gif
. I'm talkin about sharing the epic L's -not doods cawk blockin

roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow my dude...that IS in fact a major L.

I wish you the best in the future and hope you know better next time.

They key to telling girl stories on NT is making sure there is no way NT'er will get her info.

Don't get mad after the fact you handed over the access to her
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't ever let Niketalk run ur life especially when you think you like a girl..dudes on here are crazy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom