PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

I still cant believe it.  Our Warriors are NBA Champions.  CHAMPIONS!!!!

Year after year, we would all talk in here about how "THIS is our year!"

And of course when we meant that this was "our year," we meant that this was the year we were finally going to make the playoffs!!  To be sitting at the top of the mountain after enduring year after year of garbage teams, enduring year after year of Todd Fulleresque draft picks, it is amazing to be the best.

I was legit crying last night.

Shoutout to all the longtime posters in this thread:

@Paul Is On Tilt

@Red Is On NT

@Luong1209

@NothingToL0se

@wooster  (still know you as the doctor!)

@GSDOUBLEU

@daprescription

@acidicality

@LazyJ10

@dont be a menace

@chris82790

@MJDaLegend

@urbano wears nikes

@offbad

@yancancook90

@srvballer

@Andrew630

@Fozzy Badfeet  (LMR)

@ady2glude707

@JumpmanFromDaBay  (or whatever silly name you are calling yourself these days)

@moe200069

@DownyBoy

My bad if I forgot anyone.  It has been one hell of a ride with you guys over the years.  All the bitter memories makes this so so sweet!!

WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!!!

Last edited:
Who seen Ros Gold's snaps last night? They were having a party in there, especially when they were playing Coco. :smokin

Waking up and know the Warriors have won the NBA Championship is crazy. Work is hectic right now, but I feel calm by the fact the Warriors won lol.

Amazed. Amazed. Amazed.

Same as [COLOR=#red]dland24[/COLOR]. Congrats to all the longtime Warriors fans and to new Warriors fans that stay with the team for the future.
I had a fail driving around San Jose, looking for a Chronicle. There is a Flames by Santana Row that I knew had them, bought them without looking and they were yesterdays. Don't know if this will ever sink in. Maybe it will when they have the ring ceremony next season, but wow.

The journey wouldn't be as sweet without a fanbase filled with you guys. Ya'll da real MVP. Congrats everyone!

"when your shot so hot the fam goes super saiyan"
gZydMTQ.gif

Last edited:
D Lee is THE definition of a TRUE professoinal and I wish him nothing but the best. Not once, did he complain about his role and continued to support the team no matter what.

Warriors and Lee need to move on as they don't really need each other anymore.. Thanks Lee for being part of the Warriors while we were rebuilding the team.. Glad he was able to stick around and got a ring for the years of his service..

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...e-likely-return-golden-state-warriors-sources

Best of luck to DLee, consummate professional and just an all around good guy. The Alex Smith of the Warriors

Seems like the kind of move the Kings would make LOL, i'm sure they would love to have him
But the Kings have nothing in return for the Warriors lol. Although, D.Lee is better than Jason Thompson.

I'm glad the Warriors and D.Lee are working to get him to a new team. Glad he got his ring.

D Lee is THE definition of a TRUE professoinal and I wish him nothing but the best. Not once, did he complain about his role and continued to support the team no matter what.
I'm very glad to see that wherever Lee winds up, his professionalism rubs off. TRULY the "consummate professional." Makes perfect sense that he was the one player on those dumpster fire Isiah-Knicks teams to make something of himself, even though he was one of the least hyped players Isiah ever brought in. A workhorse and a professional in every sense of the word.

Congrats again... Back to the Knicks thread 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
30 yrs and i still cant believe this :smokin
WOW, i owe joe lacob an apology :lol:

if anyone cares...
upperplayground having a sale "40for40"
40pct off for 40 hrs on site

Last edited:
Haven't seen the guy in years, but [COLOR=#red]SantaRosaWarriorsFan[/COLOR] also deserves a congratulations. The trash bag days are over :D.

Hope Bastitch enjoyed the victory too.

I respect David Lee for showing some toughness, providing a spark when we needed it and most importantly, not disrupting the locker room in light of having his job taken by Green. Basically, the Warriors version of Zeet.

Happy trails, hope you go to the East so I don't have to watch you even against the Warriors.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...e-likely-return-golden-state-warriors-sources

Best of luck to DLee, consummate professional and just an all around good guy. The Alex Smith of the Warriors

Seems like the kind of move the Kings would make LOL, i'm sure they would love to have him
But the Kings have nothing in return for the Warriors lol. Although, D.Lee is better than Jason Thompson.

I'm glad the Warriors and D.Lee are working to get him to a new team. Glad he got his ring.
I know this isn't my place, but I would assume the Warriors are just looking to dump his contract and not really looking for apples to apples in return

I'm from Cali (L.A. native), so I gotta say congrats to y'all Warriors fans. Really happy for Iggy, Chef Curry and especially Shaun Livingston (I remembering watching his injury when it happened). Since they're called the "Golden State" Warriors, they represent the whole state of California to me.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Does the NBA not sell jerseys with the NBA Finals logo on them anymore? Wanted to get a Iggy jersey with one on it since he won Finals MVP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom