PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

I know this isn't my place, but I would assume the Warriors are just looking to dump his contract and not really looking for apples to apples in return
Yeah, man. Pretty much.

Buy Vivek some Pho and have him make a deal. We'll take Stauskas. lol.

I'm not opposed to letting Sauce go to get Lee if it also means finally getting rid of Jason Thompson. Too bad Sauce doesn't come with his hot ex-girlfriend.

I'm not opposed to letting Sauce go to get Lee if it also means finally getting rid of Jason Thompson. Too bad Sauce doesn't come with his hot ex-girlfriend.
frown.gif
 I know. She's nice. But shouldn't Sauce be pulling all the honeys from Granite Bay or Eldorado Hills? lol

It still hasn't hit me.

I don't think it ever will. It's been a pleasure posting and getting know all the regulars on and off the forum.

I was 3/3 at the games this year. In Chicago :pimp:, Wizards, and Game 1 of FInals.

frown.gif
 I know. She's nice. But shouldn't Sauce be pulling all the honeys from Granite Bay or Eldorado Hills? lol
Are there any in El Dorado Hills? I frequent Thunder Valley so I can vouch for the talent in the Granite Bay area
glasses.gif
there ain't no talent at TVC, its all old people 
roll.gif

TVC isn't even near GB bruh..... hit up Sutter St or maybe DTR if you're looking for the honeys..... if not DT Sac

so glad to have gone to the viewing party. i was only able to make it to game 1 of the WCF for the playoffs, but for me i'd have to say it was just as loud last night. having 17,000+ people high five each other, boo at the big screen every time it was focused on anything Cavs, and losing their sh*t (especially because of festus' play and when klay hit his only 3 after he had been terrible the entire game) was amazing to be a part of.

out of all the guys on the roster, i'm happiest for shaun livingston considering all he's been through. and I'm glad they brought back coco one last time to close it out haha.

congrats fellow warriors fans, especially to the regulars on this thread. can't wait for friday!

Last edited:

I still cant believe it.  Our Warriors are NBA Champions.  CHAMPIONS!!!!

Year after year, we would all talk in here about how "THIS is our year!"

And of course when we meant that this was "our year," we meant that this was the year we were finally going to make the playoffs!!  To be sitting at the top of the mountain after enduring year after year of garbage teams, enduring year after year of Todd Fulleresque draft picks, it is amazing to be the best.

I was legit crying last night.

Shoutout to all the longtime posters in this thread:

@Paul Is On Tilt

@Red Is On NT

@Luong1209

@NothingToL0se

@wooster  (still know you as the doctor!)

@GSDOUBLEU

@daprescription

@acidicality

@LazyJ10

@dont be a menace

@chris82790

@MJDaLegend

@urbano wears nikes

@offbad

@yancancook90

@srvballer

@Andrew630

@Fozzy Badfeet  (LMR)

@ady2glude707

@JumpmanFromDaBay  (or whatever silly name you are calling yourself these days)

@moe200069

@DownyBoy

My bad if I forgot anyone.  It has been one hell of a ride with you guys over the years.  All the bitter memories makes this so so sweet!!

WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!!!
had 2 hrs of sleep before clinic today and i'm dead tired but truly glad this particular post was made.

haven't been around much lately but never forgot any of you through the most trying of times-- words with friends, acid vs girl, fantasy drafts on google docs, hunting down paypal addresses.

and i know 715 owes me an apology about iguodala somewhere 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

the warriors ******* did it and we all deserved this one. 

hope you all are celebrating.

anyone going to the parade? sadly I'll be working all day. I'm trying my hardest to be there but even if I work half my shift I'll still miss most of it. just gonna DVR it

Im going to try to go...have no idea when I should leave though.

Btw, hats are still on NBA.com...demand is pretty high rn that it's backordered til August LOL

Who is going there early to get a good spot?

The two-mile parade will begin at 10 a.m. on Broadway at 11th Street. According to NBA.com, the route will proceed right on Grand Avenue, right on Harrison to Lakeside Drive and end on Oak, proceeding to the Henry J. Kaiser Center. If you want to get a good spot early, fans can line up for the rally beginning at 5 a.m. at Lakeshore and 12th Street.

Nothing has been confirmed yet on what the parade plans entail, but there have been hints that it will be a rally to remember with special appearances and lots of Oakland pride.

So is the rally actually being held at Henry J Kaiser or the Lake Merritt Amphitheater?

What time do you guys expect the parade to end? I'd love to head out there even if it is the tail end of the ceremony.

i'm goin to the parade!

who else is going? lemme know! would love to get pics with fellow NTers....

Back
Top Bottom