PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

just caught the fall. it looked bad, but I think he saved his wrist. seemed to have spun rather than caught friction and twisted.

really hope his head is fine though. **** man **** dammit

Rockets must have prayed hard to the Basketball Gods prior to this game to get a chance to win. Hope Curry is alright. That fall was nasty.

Should not take an injury to play with intensity but it is what it is. Start the 3rd with a run and make Houston feel the pressure.

10 point game. The team just gotta will togther and just play their best that's all you can ask for. There's another day to close it out if not tonight.

Last edited:
Damn, Curry returned? Kid got some heart on him. Most would have never came back.

I can't wait and will buy Curry's future: Curry 1 "West Finals Contusion" shoe.

Last edited:
Klay has been awful on defense the entire game.  He hasn't cut off Harden's left hand the entire game.  A player hasn't frustrated me this much since Dunleavy was here. 

I think that the NBA is going to review this game and they will change Dwights flagrant 1 into a 2....and he will be suspended for game 5.

agreed, if you're going to be consistent, you have to be consistent regardless of the players that were involved.

No big deal dropping this game, just take care of business in a few days. As long as Curry is okay that's all that matters.

Rockets knocked out a grand slam in the 1st qtr and that's pretty much game... I'm glad steph is doing alright... on to next game

The Rockets played the first quarter much how everyone envisioned them playing game 3. The defensive effort was inexcusable though and while obviously Houston was hitting on all cylinders, they shot like 70%. We dug ourselves too big of a hole to climb out of but we fought

We weren't clutch - every time we'd get close to breaking the momentum Houston did something good to stop it

Home for Game 5 - need a better, complete focused game at Oracle unlike the last 2

I think that the NBA is going to review this game and they will change Dwights flagrant 1 into a 2....and he will be suspended for game 5.
That's what SHOULD happen.

So I have little faith that it actually will. 

I hope, but I'm sure silver wants to extend this series as long as possible, or at least keep game 5 entertaining. without Dwight to defend the paint, that ain't happening. warriors gonna win by a landslide after 6 minutes

I don't think Howard will get a flagrant 2. Too much money to be made in this series.

Warriors need to close out the series tomorrow night. No more lazy defense.

What I didn't understand is how Klay disappeared when Curry got back in the game. They should have focused more on Klay. But again, that first quarter lost them the game.

Flagrant 1 stands

That's fine, I'd rather beat Hou with ***** *** Dwight playing so no one can say anything.

Back
Top Bottom