Please Delete

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

I'm not going to sit here and defend myself, I can't lie.. it is really ironic that this would happen after making the thread earlier. For people saying they had to stop me for something, Black guy + sports car + young = getting pulled over for no reason.

As far as the tags, I'm not sure if they even saw them through the 35% tint..
lol thats what they all say they stopped me cause i was black. COPS HAVE TO HAVE PC TO STOP U. if they dont the case can be thrown out in court. trust me they spotted something to pull u over.

could of been ur lights in your back of your plate were out, stuff dangling from ur rearview mirror, man theres a whole book on stuff like this.....

u should of stopped like the dude said and take ur lil ticket for no insurance NOW U MIGHT BE FACING JAIL TIME.......

THANK YOUR HOMEBOY......

laugh.gif

I'm not going to sit here and defend myself, I can't lie.. it is really ironic that this would happen after making the thread earlier. For people saying they had to stop me for something, Black guy + sports car + young = getting pulled over for no reason.

OP youre wack. This probably aint even happen, and you just wanted some e-lovin'. Nice try.

OP youre wack. This probably aint even happen, and you just wanted some e-lovin'. Nice try.

op your that cool guy in the G35 right?...now you tryna be about that life?
why you run though? no insurance? come on..
laugh.gif

op your that cool guy in the G35 right?...now you tryna be about that life?
why you run though? no insurance? come on..
laugh.gif

Don't listen to any of these bammas...park your car in a random place, and call your car in as stolen.

Walk away scot-free
pimp.gif

Don't listen to any of these bammas...park your car in a random place, and call your car in as stolen.

Walk away scot-free
pimp.gif

Bad move.  I would have just taken my chances in court.  The only instance that I'd recommending dipping is if you're facing SERIOUS time if you're caught.  Anything outside of that is not worth taking the chance.

Bad move.  I would have just taken my chances in court.  The only instance that I'd recommending dipping is if you're facing SERIOUS time if you're caught.  Anything outside of that is not worth taking the chance.

So your tint is light enough for the cop to see that your black but dark enough where they didn't see the tags. Give me a break.

So your tint is light enough for the cop to see that your black but dark enough where they didn't see the tags. Give me a break.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Walk away scot-free
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Mind = BLOWN
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP, if you don't follow this advice you are $$##%#.

Back
Top Bottom