Please Delete

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Bad move. Temp tags DO have your name attached to them. No joke, it's not unlikely that there's a warrant out for your arrest.

If you had pulled over, handed them license and registration, they would have seen that you have no insurance.
You tell them you just got the car and wanted to take it for a quick spin. They give you a ticket for no insurance.

YOU THEN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET INSURANCE BEFORE YOUR COURT DATE, SHOW UP WITH PROOF OF INSURANCE, PAY A SMALL FINE, AND NOTHING HAPPENS.

Instead, you're looking at fines, possible arrest, license suspension, evading arrest, and maybe even obstruction of justice if the PA is feeling like a real ****.

Not your brightest move, bud.
Basically.
Like I said in your other topic, probably nothing woudve happened to you. Just say you didnt have your insurance papers come in yet, cops dont make a big deal about it really.

Running was a pretty stupid move though.

08%20cool%20story%20bro.jpg

OP you ******ed. You didn't lose the cop. He ran your $%%! while he was following you for a bit and then they're gonna surprise you with a roundhouse kick to your door while you're sleeping. RIP.

OP you ******ed. You didn't lose the cop. He ran your $%%! while he was following you for a bit and then they're gonna surprise you with a roundhouse kick to your door while you're sleeping. RIP.

"I'll post a thread saying i got no insurance....then later i'll say i shook the cops in a crazy car chase! yes! YES!"

come on guys.

"I'll post a thread saying i got no insurance....then later i'll say i shook the cops in a crazy car chase! yes! YES!"

come on guys.

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Some of you may have seen my thread earlier on driving without insurance:
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...Insurance-Worth-The-Risk

To sum it up:

Skipping all the beforehand sh. Cop signals for me to pull over. My heart is RACING! As I'm slowing down, my boy is telling me how I can't pull over..I did nothing to even get pulled over. I really don't know what to do at this point, but something told me not to stop. I floor it. The cop is right on me for a while, but with all the turn and cuts I make I lose 'em.

My question is.. I know some cop cars have cameras on the front of them, but what are they normally for? My tags were in the window so he shouldn't be able to see them if anything on vid.
ok first cops protocol is to give the license plate number to dispatch BEFORE EVEN STOPPING YOU. so yeah THEY GOT UR INFO before they even stopped you.

AND TRUST they had some type of PC (probable cause as a cop u need this to stop somebody. it could have been the smallest thing)

the watch camera is to have proof for cases like this that u did flee from the officers YEA NOT A SMART MOVE THEY GOT the whole getaway on camera and probably will be presented in court as evidence when they catch you.

third YEA U ABOUT TO GET HIT UP with charges. hopefully u wasn't driving reckless in the getaway...... cause that could be aggravated flight from a police officer (which is a felony in some states)

as we speak they typing that report/warrant on your $@!

man u done lmao
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Some of you may have seen my thread earlier on driving without insurance:
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...Insurance-Worth-The-Risk

To sum it up:

Skipping all the beforehand sh. Cop signals for me to pull over. My heart is RACING! As I'm slowing down, my boy is telling me how I can't pull over..I did nothing to even get pulled over. I really don't know what to do at this point, but something told me not to stop. I floor it. The cop is right on me for a while, but with all the turn and cuts I make I lose 'em.

My question is.. I know some cop cars have cameras on the front of them, but what are they normally for? My tags were in the window so he shouldn't be able to see them if anything on vid.
ok first cops protocol is to give the license plate number to dispatch BEFORE EVEN STOPPING YOU. so yeah THEY GOT UR INFO before they even stopped you.

AND TRUST they had some type of PC (probable cause as a cop u need this to stop somebody. it could have been the smallest thing)

the watch camera is to have proof for cases like this that u did flee from the officers YEA NOT A SMART MOVE THEY GOT the whole getaway on camera and probably will be presented in court as evidence when they catch you.

third YEA U ABOUT TO GET HIT UP with charges. hopefully u wasn't driving reckless in the getaway...... cause that could be aggravated flight from a police officer (which is a felony in some states)

as we speak they typing that report/warrant on your $@!

man u done lmao
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Like I said, it's over.

might as well take your car out for another drive to get some food or something, because you will probably be banned from driving for awhile once you get hit with those charges.

Like I said, it's over.

might as well take your car out for another drive to get some food or something, because you will probably be banned from driving for awhile once you get hit with those charges.

I'm not going to sit here and defend myself, I can't lie.. it is really ironic that this would happen after making the thread earlier. For people saying they had to stop me for something, Black guy + sports car + young = getting pulled over for no reason.

As far as the tags, I'm not sure if they even saw them through the 35% tint..

I'm not going to sit here and defend myself, I can't lie.. it is really ironic that this would happen after making the thread earlier. For people saying they had to stop me for something, Black guy + sports car + young = getting pulled over for no reason.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

basically...u $$#!*! up on that one OP. now u aint gon be drivin that new car for a good while

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

basically...u $$#!*! up on that one OP. now u aint gon be drivin that new car for a good while

lol thats what they all say they stopped me cause i was black. COPS HAVE TO HAVE PC TO STOP U. if they dont the case can be thrown out in court. trust me they spotted something to pull u over.

could of been ur lights in your back of your plate were out, stuff dangling from ur rearview mirror, man theres a whole book on stuff like this.....

u should of stopped like the dude said and take ur lil ticket for no insurance NOW U MIGHT BE FACING JAIL TIME.......

THANK YOUR HOMEBOY......

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom