PLEASE DELETE...I'm an insensitive JERK!!!!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]which one of y'all snitched?[/color]

eek.gif

LAME #@% #YNS #@% ##%@ BLOCKIN MOTHER $%!*@%@!!!!!!!!

Whoever did it seriously deserves an IP ban. Damn.. These kids are lame, for real..
She deleted me off BBM....said I need to grow up....I am grown, I was just bored.It's not like I said anything bad about her.....my fault tho....I gotta step my copy/paste up(stupid embedded links)

You all some little kids. Abusing the fact that you get pics.

NT is to be unspoken of. You can use the inital's but if anyone ask it stands for National Truckers.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

which one of y'all snitched?

eek.gif

LAME #@% #YNS #@% ##%@ BLOCKIN MOTHER $%!*@%@!!!!!!!!

Whoever did it seriously deserves an IP ban. Damn.. These kids are lame, for real..
She deleted me off BBM....said I need to grow up....I am grown, I was just bored. It's not like I said anything bad about her.....my fault tho....I gotta step my copy/paste up(stupid embedded links)

Whatever man... She was a j/o doin j/o things and got caught in a j/o situation and responded like a j/o.

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

You all some little kids. Abusing the fact that you get pics.

NT is to be unspoken of. You can use the inital's but if anyone ask it stands for National Truckers.

O now I see. I swear when you leave NT and comeback it's like a whole new life-form or something.

Well I guess I don't get that Truckers thing at all, I mean I saw the youtube thing and I'm still like @##

Originally Posted by CherryRed

maybe she comes to this site. did you ever tell her about it?
Nah, when I copied the convo from FB, it embedded her link in her name and I didn'trealize it until a minute after....these dudes work fast here....It was prolly Mayor or Nktran....ah well....

ill never post pics of females on NT that i know. couldnt be me.

btw NT isnt a private message board, hell it could even be somebody who doesnt post. keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Yo..can somebody PM me the OG topic of this?? I'm still confused.

Snitches get stitches, though.

Whoever said the rhyme committed the crime.

Nah, when I copied the convo from FB, it embedded her link in her name and I didn't realize it until a minute after....these dudes work fast here....It was prolly Mayor or Nktran....ah well....
You didn't get my pm? i told you to edit that asap

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Nah, when I copied the convo from FB, it embedded her link in her name and I didn't realize it until a minute after....these dudes work fast here....It was prolly Mayor or Nktran....ah well....
You didn't get my pm? i told you to edit that asap

you tried.

Back
Top Bottom