PLEASE DELETE...I'm an insensitive JERK!!!!

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

CherryRed wrote:

maybe she comes to this site. did you ever tell her about it?
Nah, when I copied the convo from FB, it embedded her link in her name and I didn't
realize it until a minute after....these dudes work fast here....It was prolly Mayor or Nktran....ah well....
you a cornball..i wouldve done it..but nah it wasnt me this time around

smh.gif
laugh.gif
to be honest, idk what the thread is about..what happened, though? who snitched and what they snitched about?

Pook posted some chick he was gonna smash and someone told

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

CherryRed wrote:

maybe she comes to this site. did you ever tell her about it?
Nah, when I copied the convo from FB, it embedded her link in her name and I didn't
realize it until a minute after....these dudes work fast here....It was prolly Mayor or Nktran....ah well....
you a cornball..i wouldve done it..but nah it wasnt me this time around

smh.gif
laugh.gif
to be honest, idk what the thread is about..what happened, though? who snitched and what they snitched about?
Pook posted some chick he was gonna smash and someone told

smh.gif
.....i mean i dont like theguy..but cmon.

so much sarcasm....ah well....she was right...I need to grow up....I lost a good one todayguys....well....good luck on your pregnancy and stuff

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Damn it I missed it
indifferent.gif

What happened
nerd.gif
So no one else has to ask... OP posted pics of a chick that's a teacher and said that he wanted to smash even though she's pregnant. He slipped up and accidentally linked her Facebook in the original post and some anonymous person messaged her and told her about this thread. She no longer wants to deal with him and now everyone is complaining about snitches. Everyone got that?
YOOOOOOOO!...thats !$#%@+ up..

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ill never post pics of females on NT that i know. couldnt be me.

btw NT isnt a private message board, hell it could even be somebody who doesnt post. keep that in mind.
True indeed.

Yo about the dead girl pic. She probably not dead and nobody on NT acting like they know the full story actually knows it. I remember the thread for her and itwas nothing but speculation for like 10+ pages.

As for the snitch I hope a pack of wolves use your clavicle as a chew toy.

And for Pookie she probably will still let you smash
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
if you even bother to.

Why would she get mad though? Because you put her pizzle activities on front street? Joe better go get an abortion, no telling how many mens she is lettingsmash raw and skeet all over his kid

i, Handsome B. Wonderful would like to give a BIG MIDDLE FINGERto all you cats talkin bout
"oh who snitched?!?! thats messed up?"
"who would do that?"
"Niketalk supposed to be a family"
when you same losers did the exact same $+%! to me.
if you wanna be ruthless be ruthless
dont turn tail and act like u some altar boys .
damn fake %@# losers.

dirty go head and ban me. i know im talkin reckless but i had to make a point.

Back
Top Bottom