Players who were "never the same." NOT because of injury.....

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Something Weaver who came to the Yankees and just stunk it up as a pitcher. City and the Boss expected a lot from him and he couldn't take the NYY pressure. After we let him go dude just vanished.
Jeff Weaver did not vanish. He played until 2010.
*and won a ring in 06
He was serviceable everywhere except NY and Seattle.
As a starter? That's weird I just never noticed him again. Did he change his look or something? Had hope for him as a Yankee but it didn't pan out.

EDIT

Oh the year the Cards won I see now. I looked him up 3-10 record with a 6.29 ERA with the Angels isn't serviceable though. guess he didn't vanish though.

Something Weaver who came to the Yankees and just stunk it up as a pitcher. City and the Boss expected a lot from him and he couldn't take the NYY pressure. After we let him go dude just vanished.
*and won a ring in 06
As a starter? That's weird I just never noticed him again. Did he change his look or something? Had hope for him as a Yankee but it didn't pan out.

EDIT

Oh the year the Cards won I see now. I looked him up 3-10 record with a 6.29 ERA with the Angels isn't serviceable though. guess he didn't vanish though.

chamique-holdsclaw-slam-cover.jpg

Originally Posted by Statis22

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Just go ahead and fast forward to 4:38.

hakeem defenitly got the best of shaq in this matchup, that can't be disputed.�� however 5 years later shaq was dominating while winning rings.

i would think the hakeem� david robinson conference finals would be one of those players never the same,��� david robinson got hurt in 96-97� but he didn't seem like the same player in 95-96 after hakeem dominating him in the 95 conference finals.

Did you even watch the video? I think you missed the jist.

i watched the video, it's just that the title of the thread is "players who were never the same, not because of injury"

hakeems spanking of shaq in 95 wouldn't fit in this thread in my opinion because shaq got better after that not worse.

Just go ahead and fast forward to 4:38.

hakeem defenitly got the best of shaq in this matchup, that can't be disputed.�� however 5 years later shaq was dominating while winning rings.

i would think the hakeem� david robinson conference finals would be one of those players never the same,��� david robinson got hurt in 96-97� but he didn't seem like the same player in 95-96 after hakeem dominating him in the 95 conference finals.

i watched the video, it's just that the title of the thread is "players who were never the same, not because of injury"

hakeems spanking of shaq in 95 wouldn't fit in this thread in my opinion because shaq got better after that not worse.

*and won a ring in 06

EDIT

he played decent for the dodgers and depsite that crappy record with the angels in 06, he actually pitched pretty well in the playoffs for the cardinals that year.

*and won a ring in 06

EDIT

he played decent for the dodgers and depsite that crappy record with the angels in 06, he actually pitched pretty well in the playoffs for the cardinals that year.

Hint: The video is not referring to Shaq. Notice who prominently messes up during the span beginning at 4:38 (as the poster referenced, but 4:47 is a more accurate time), and who went from being a nearly 70% FT shooter to 40% free throw shooter within the span of two seasons, and who also had to go to sports psychologists just to get over his mental block involving free throws and crunch time.

Hint: The video is not referring to Shaq. Notice who prominently messes up during the span beginning at 4:38 (as the poster referenced, but 4:47 is a more accurate time), and who went from being a nearly 70% FT shooter to 40% free throw shooter within the span of two seasons, and who also had to go to sports psychologists just to get over his mental block involving free throws and crunch time.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

i used to have a crazy crush on her lol..

but after her mom died, she was never the same..
I thought it was her grandmother?

But yeah, Chamique is a great example.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

i used to have a crazy crush on her lol..

but after her mom died, she was never the same..
I thought it was her grandmother?

But yeah, Chamique is a great example.

Come on Ceddy. They gave you two chances to rewatch the video and you still missed what it was about.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom