Players who were "never the same." NOT because of injury.....

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

george sherril
an all star then the phillies came
eric gagne
andruw jones
tomlinson
TO
are you serious with those last two?
my bad i meant OCHO but yea i said LT wut has he done really, ok he was koo with the jets at the beginning but as the season went on same LT we had on the chargers he jus aint got it no more

george sherril
eric gagne
andruw jones
tomlinson
TO
my bad i meant OCHO but yea i said LT wut has he done really, ok he was koo with the jets at the beginning but as the season went on same LT we had on the chargers he jus aint got it no more
Although LT isn't that dominating RB anymore, he's still putting up numbers and is still a factor, especially scoring the 2 TD's vs. the Colts in the playoffs.
Also, his numbers are inflated as much as before because he is also sharing time with Shonn Greene, who was actually slotted as the number one back before the season started.

george sherril
eric gagne
andruw jones
tomlinson
TO
Although LT isn't that dominating RB anymore, he's still putting up numbers and is still a factor, especially scoring the 2 TD's vs. the Colts in the playoffs.
Also, his numbers are inflated as much as before because he is also sharing time with Shonn Greene, who was actually slotted as the number one back before the season started.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by DMan14

%@@ happened to martell webster and travis outlaw. they were solid in portland but havent heard from them ever since they got traded. i guess they do play for minny and nj, but still...lol
Answered your own question. 

Add Bayless, Oden, Roy, Clyde Drexler, Bill Walton, and whatever other player you want, they hype the hell outta their players, then they act like they never lived once they gone. 
laugh.gif
  Hi Brian Grant. 
nerd.gif
What the hell is wrong with you CP. The man has Parkinson's 
laugh.gif
can't blame that on Portland..... And to be fair he played real well in Miami after he left, and Clyde Drexler was just old by the time he left Portland.....

laugh.gif
 Uh, no that's not what I meant, you missin my point.  See, when Grant was a Blazer, the local media hyped him up as a guy that could slow down Shaq.  This actually happened. 
laugh.gif
  Now, when he left to go to Miami, that very next season, the first game they played Miami, they talked about him like he was the 12th man of the Wizards or something. 
roll.gif
I mean, they literally made it seem like he should carry the luggage of other team's players, it was COMEDY.  

Hence, why I say that once guys are on Portland, this place will hype them BIG.  They leave?  Then they fall off the face of the earth out here and never get hyped again.  Trust me, it happens all the time.  At one point, Webster was going to be the equal to Kobe.  Now?  They don't speak his name.  It's like that, serious.  D. Miles, Sheed, Abdur Rahim, now Gerald Wallace is one of the best players in the NBA all of a sudden........it never stops. 

Originally Posted by DMan14

%@@ happened to martell webster and travis outlaw. they were solid in portland but havent heard from them ever since they got traded. i guess they do play for minny and nj, but still...lol

Add Bayless, Oden, Roy, Clyde Drexler, Bill Walton, and whatever other player you want, they hype the hell outta their players, then they act like they never lived once they gone. 
laugh.gif
  Hi Brian Grant. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
can't blame that on Portland..... And to be fair he played real well in Miami after he left, and Clyde Drexler was just old by the time he left Portland.....

laugh.gif
 Uh, no that's not what I meant, you missin my point.  See, when Grant was a Blazer, the local media hyped him up as a guy that could slow down Shaq.  This actually happened. 
laugh.gif
  Now, when he left to go to Miami, that very next season, the first game they played Miami, they talked about him like he was the 12th man of the Wizards or something. 
roll.gif
I mean, they literally made it seem like he should carry the luggage of other team's players, it was COMEDY.  

Hence, why I say that once guys are on Portland, this place will hype them BIG.  They leave?  Then they fall off the face of the earth out here and never get hyped again.  Trust me, it happens all the time.  At one point, Webster was going to be the equal to Kobe.  Now?  They don't speak his name.  It's like that, serious.  D. Miles, Sheed, Abdur Rahim, now Gerald Wallace is one of the best players in the NBA all of a sudden........it never stops. 

laugh.gif
  Hi Brian Grant. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ahhh I had to re-read your explanation like 3 times, but I gotchu.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I always forget how dumb Portland is
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Hi Brian Grant. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ahhh I had to re-read your explanation like 3 times, but I gotchu.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I always forget how dumb Portland is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

random2_rip1.jpg

going down that road...
Good nomination.

Rip went down the toilet once Chauncey got traded (not to mention after his extension).

Originally Posted by grittyman20

random2_rip1.jpg

going down that road...
Good nomination.

Rip went down the toilet once Chauncey got traded (not to mention after his extension).

Back
Top Bottom