Planning a Trip to Seattle! SUGGESTIONS?!

In Seattle all next week, looking to get some easy women, which spots do you recommend to meet friendly locals during the day & night? Also need strip club recommendations. Thanks

In my opinion, it will depend a lot on your age/ethnicity/occupation. But general areas for meeting people, I would say Capitol Hill, U District, Fremont. Or if you're in the yuppie crowd, I'd strongly recommend Mill Creek Town Center[Azul, Boston's, La Palmera] (extremely underrated(unknown?) area for women) or downtown Bellevue [Palomino, Parlor, Joey, Paddy Coyne's]. Both of those areas are 20 minutes or so from Seattle proper.

In my opinion, it will depend a lot on your age/ethnicity/occupation. But general areas for meeting people, I would say Capitol Hill, U District, Fremont. Or if you're in the yuppie crowd, I'd strongly recommend Mill Creek Town Center[Azul, Boston's, La Palmera] (extremely underrated(unknown?) area for women) or downtown Bellevue [Palomino, Parlor, Joey, Paddy Coyne's]. Both of those areas are 20 minutes or so from Seattle proper.

Dude actually suggested Mill Creek lol

Far away and inconvenient. Hell, even downtown Bellevue is annoying if you're just staying in Seattle.

Far away and inconvenient. Hell, even downtown Bellevue is annoying if you're just staying in Seattle.

Have you seen the quality of woman at Azuls at all hours of the day? And last time we were there, the waitress gave us her phone to check out her friends on facebook and see if we wanted to meet up with them later. Perfect service. And all the girls there are rich, either Boeing/Microsoft chicks or family money, so you aren't dealing with *******s trying to nickel n dime you.

Azuls in Mill Creek, eh?

Duly noted. 
smile.gif

Flying to Portland in a few months and driving to Seattle from there. Possibly Vancouver. :smokin

I live like 3 minutes from Mill Creek Town Center and never knew it was popping like that :rofl:

Have you seen the quality of woman at Azuls at all hours of the day? And last time we were there, the waitress gave us her phone to check out her friends on facebook and see if we wanted to meet up with them later. Perfect service. And all the girls there are rich, either Boeing/Microsoft chicks or family money, so you aren't dealing with *******s trying to nickel n dime you.

If someone is visiting Seattle, I'm not sending them on a 30-45 minute drive (depending on traffic) to a town that may or may not have some bored housewives hanging out at a decent Mexican restaurant. Might as well just go to the Attic in Madison Park. Hell, it's a straight shot on a bus from downtown, too.

staying around 5th and stewart tonight until thursday night. any good spots to eat and bars/nightlife within walking distance?

staying around 5th and stewart tonight until thursday night. any good spots to eat and bars/nightlife within walking distance?

Staying at Mayflower Hotel? Westin?

Anyway, there's plenty of stuff within walking distance. Downtown proper doesn't have much that I'd recommend. I'd stick to Belltown, which you're right on the border with. If you walk north along 5th Ave (underneath the monorail tracks), you'll run into a cluster of Tom Douglas restaurants (Palace Kitchen, Dahlia Lounge, Serious Pie, Lola -- all are great, Dahlia is open late). From there, if you just go west over to First and Second Ave, you'll find a bunch of random bars and restaurants. It won't be too poppin' mid-week, so it'll be more chill. Second Ave is a different vibe from First Ave. It's more dive-y, whereas First Ave is a little more upscale and nicer.

If you really want some nightclub action, Wednesdays there's a couple spots in Belltown. I'd recommend Corbu (the old See Sound Lounge, for you Seattle peeps). It pops off on Wednesdays. It's on Blanchard between First and Second Ave.

Japanessa if you like Sushi
you're right next to bell town hit that up...

Staying at Mayflower Hotel? Westin?

Anyway, there's plenty of stuff within walking distance. Downtown proper doesn't have much that I'd recommend. I'd stick to Belltown, which you're right on the border with. If you walk north along 5th Ave (underneath the monorail tracks), you'll run into a cluster of Tom Douglas restaurants (Palace Kitchen, Dahlia Lounge, Serious Pie, Lola -- all are great, Dahlia is open late). From there, if you just go west over to First and Second Ave, you'll find a bunch of random bars and restaurants. It won't be too poppin' mid-week, so it'll be more chill. Second Ave is a different vibe from First Ave. It's more dive-y, whereas First Ave is a little more upscale and nicer.

If you really want some nightclub action, Wednesdays there's a couple spots in Belltown. I'd recommend Corbu (the old See Sound Lounge, for you Seattle peeps). It pops off on Wednesdays. It's on Blanchard between First and Second Ave.

thanks fellas, repped. im at the westin

I had this seafood platter at Lola on New Year's. I'll never forget how delicious that **** was. :nthat:

You in the thick of things, bruh. You can't really go wrong with any direction you head. There are some nice spots around Pike Place too, if the Belltown scene isn't your cup of tea.

Last edited:
True. Near the Market there are some good restaurants: Pink Door, Steelhead Diner (really great), Etta's, Cafe Campagne, Matt's in the Market.

Last edited:
Any suggestions on hotels near Seattle for a good price? Dont need anything fancy, just a decent place to stay as far as location and good service.

PFL

plannin to head out there Oct12 catch the Boyz Vs. Hawks... will be checkin frequently

How far out of Seattle?
Well I'm gonna have car rental for the weekend with my girl so getting to places wont be a problem. Of course, the closer to the city the better but I'm realistic to what I can afford. Just looking through tripadvisor and other websites, it seems like they range from $200 up to the high $400 a night which I think is ridiculous.  Not sure what surrounding cities I should look at for good prices. I'd rather spend more of my money on sightseeing/good eats than a fancy hotel for us to sleep in.

Well I'm gonna have car rental for the weekend with my girl so getting to places wont be a problem. Of course, the closer to the city the better but I'm realistic to what I can afford. Just looking through tripadvisor and other websites, it seems like they range from $200 up to the high $400 a night which I think is ridiculous.  Not sure what surrounding cities I should look at for good prices. I'd rather spend more of my money on sightseeing/good eats than a fancy hotel for us to sleep in.

Comfort suites Quality and even Clarion all have decent rooms. My wife and I don't spend much on hotels anymore. just look for 4stars+ and the cheapest. Renton, Bellevue have decent hotels and aren't too far from Seattle, literally like 15min away. leave early to beat traffic.

damn nt fam, i'm going this weekend and saw that it will be raining all WEEKEND long. how much will this affect my trip?

damn nt fam, i'm going this weekend and saw that it will be raining all WEEKEND long. how much will this affect my trip?

Seattle rain isn't like other cities. It's rarely more than a drizzle. You don't need an umbrella (nobody uses them here).

Back
Top Bottom