Plan on stocking my liquor cabinet Friday, what to cop?

I`m pretty much trying to rack up on alcohol, just so I can be on deck when ever something pops off at the crib. Out side of the obvious Ciroc lol what all do you guys recommend? 

I`m not trying to be on some baller stuff, but just some good quality stuff that I can also experiment with in terms of mixing drinks.

I`m pretty much trying to rack up on alcohol, just so I can be on deck when ever something pops off at the crib. Out side of the obvious Ciroc lol what all do you guys recommend? 

I`m not trying to be on some baller stuff, but just some good quality stuff that I can also experiment with in terms of mixing drinks.

some decent whiskeys (Jack, and Crown). some rum (appletons, captain morgan). ciroc isnt really a vodka, so you may wanna invest in some decent vodkas (Kettle One, Belverdere)

some decent whiskeys (Jack, and Crown). some rum (appletons, captain morgan). ciroc isnt really a vodka, so you may wanna invest in some decent vodkas (Kettle One, Belverdere)

Captain Morgans, or Sailor Jerrys. Just no Admiral Nelson
nerd.gif

Some Goose is like 40/ltr. Maybe some Patron. Absolut. Some Jack Daniels. Grab some Bailey's , some Kahlua. SOme MCgillicuddy
nerd.gif

Idk, this is the *@%% I would probably buy. All the norms. Switch it up though, just make sure you have a wide variety of liquors . Some people won't touch whisky, but will drink vodka and vice versa

Captain Morgans, or Sailor Jerrys. Just no Admiral Nelson
nerd.gif

Some Goose is like 40/ltr. Maybe some Patron. Absolut. Some Jack Daniels. Grab some Bailey's , some Kahlua. SOme MCgillicuddy
nerd.gif

Idk, this is the *@%% I would probably buy. All the norms. Switch it up though, just make sure you have a wide variety of liquors . Some people won't touch whisky, but will drink vodka and vice versa

I can never keep my cabinet stocked because I drink it all. I only have sweet and dry vermouth left.

Get Vodka, Gin, Scotch and cognac and that should pretty much cover every type of drinker.

I can never keep my cabinet stocked because I drink it all. I only have sweet and dry vermouth left.

Get Vodka, Gin, Scotch and cognac and that should pretty much cover every type of drinker.

just get different types of vodka, tequila, rum, gin, whiskey, cognac/brandy.. some liqueurs.. as long as you have variety you're set for any situation.

just get different types of vodka, tequila, rum, gin, whiskey, cognac/brandy.. some liqueurs.. as long as you have variety you're set for any situation.

So whats the diff between the diff levels of Patron? Gold, Silver, etc. And also Jose in comparison to Patron? I know Patron has the cooler looking bottles lol

So whats the diff between the diff levels of Patron? Gold, Silver, etc. And also Jose in comparison to Patron? I know Patron has the cooler looking bottles lol

Back
Top Bottom