PIZZA FROM NY!!

Originally Posted by AEA18

Is Lombardi's the best in NY?

I wouldnt say so. However I need to go back and have a slice again.

And a lot of the NYC water is exported to other parts of the country too, just so you know

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

ARTICHOKE PIZZA.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/a...zza-and-brewery-new-york

^^^^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I love their slice!!!!!!

Now about the subject at hand. If people from almost every city in the world have been to NYC and had pizza and the majority say NYC pizza is best what is there to argue its not only local NY'ers that are saying it, but out of towners say it too. If you remove the people who are saying it because of the "hype" I still bet NYC will still trump any city, with people who genuinely like the pizza and think is the best.

John Stewart's granpa having had a cleaners in Washington Heights
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

ARTICHOKE PIZZA.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/a...zza-and-brewery-new-york

^^^^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I love their slice!!!!!!

Now about the subject at hand. If people from almost every city in the world have been to NYC and had pizza and the majority say NYC pizza is best what is there to argue its not only local NY'ers that are saying it, but out of towners say it too. If you remove the people who are saying it because of the "hype" I still bet NYC will still trump any city, with people who genuinely like the pizza and think is the best.

John Stewart's granpa having had a cleaners in Washington Heights
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

real life...

what the heck is HALAL?

ive always wanted authentic NY pizza...
im from cali...

i wonder how pizza from italy tastes

real life...

what the heck is HALAL?

im from cali...

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

haha ew NY water... best place not in America is Napoli, but I think NY's variation on the Napolean pizza will be hard to be disappointed with.
This, according to everyone who has been there Naples has the best pizza in the world.

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

haha ew NY water... best place not in America is Napoli, but I think NY's variation on the Napolean pizza will be hard to be disappointed with.
This, according to everyone who has been there Naples has the best pizza in the world.

We have the cleanest water in the country. Probably the world. This is a fact. Stop debating it.

To find the best pizza (food in general) you DON'T GO to the glorified, highest rated spots....you go to the low key ones. That's where you find the real gems.

We have the cleanest water in the country. Probably the world. This is a fact. Stop debating it.

To find the best pizza (food in general) you DON'T GO to the glorified, highest rated spots....you go to the low key ones. That's where you find the real gems.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

what the heck is HALAL?

im from cali...

Humane way of killing an animal for food. 

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

what the heck is HALAL?

im from cali...

Humane way of killing an animal for food. 

i grew up in maryland and have tried crabcakes from other areas, hands down maryland has the best crab cakes

i grew up in maryland and have tried crabcakes from other areas, hands down maryland has the best crab cakes

Originally Posted by Club 27

FinallyFamous wrote:

DoubleJs07 wrote:

(I do LOVE Pizza Rustica in Miami, tho)
I live literally 5 minutes from one.   Been there a few times.  LOVE it

I live in Ft. Lauderdale and live close by to one. I order from there pretty regularly. good pizza

anthony's coal fired on us1 or 88th >>

Originally Posted by Club 27

FinallyFamous wrote:

DoubleJs07 wrote:

(I do LOVE Pizza Rustica in Miami, tho)
I live literally 5 minutes from one.   Been there a few times.  LOVE it

I live in Ft. Lauderdale and live close by to one. I order from there pretty regularly. good pizza

anthony's coal fired on us1 or 88th >>

all im gonna say is Ive had pizza in Italy before and I had pizza at Grimaldi's and Brooklyn and grimaldi's was wayy better, the best pizza ive had in my life and possibly the best meal ive had in my life

all im gonna say is Ive had pizza in Italy before and I had pizza at Grimaldi's and Brooklyn and grimaldi's was wayy better, the best pizza ive had in my life and possibly the best meal ive had in my life

pizza from italy >>>>>>>> ______

dude who brought up the NY water having something to do with the dough....Ive heard that about Bagels...they say thats why NY (particularly Brooklyn) makes the best bagels

pizza from italy >>>>>>>> ______

dude who brought up the NY water having something to do with the dough....Ive heard that about Bagels...they say thats why NY (particularly Brooklyn) makes the best bagels

It's definitely because my dad is from Bensonhurst, but I will never like any pizza better than L&B. Ever.

It's definitely because my dad is from Bensonhurst, but I will never like any pizza better than L&B. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom