PIZZA FROM NY!!

I'm fiending for some NY pizza now. Anyone wanna overnight me a pie?
laugh.gif
I know some ppl hate that term for pizza

I'm fiending for some NY pizza now. Anyone wanna overnight me a pie?
laugh.gif
I know some ppl hate that term for pizza

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by AEA18

What about Lomabardi's in NY?????????

word this is what i want to know. I have dreams of hitting up this place but if it's not the best there is to offer i don't wanna waste my time
You mean the place that has a 2 hour line every day? I went there, wanted to get some pizza, man I wasn't waiting in that line. I got some pizza from a no named spot in Times Square later on that day, and it was vicious.
laugh.gif

What about Lomabardi's in NY?????????

word this is what i want to know. I have dreams of hitting up this place but if it's not the best there is to offer i don't wanna waste my time
You mean the place that has a 2 hour line every day? I went there, wanted to get some pizza, man I wasn't waiting in that line. I got some pizza from a no named spot in Times Square later on that day, and it was vicious.
laugh.gif

Lie, I've tried 3 places that say they have the yogurt sauce with chicken over rice, but there is something about the 56th and 3rd Halal Cart from NYC, that not any place in Socal (orange county) can imitate or come close to.

Lie, I've tried 3 places that say they have the yogurt sauce with chicken over rice, but there is something about the 56th and 3rd Halal Cart from NYC, that not any place in Socal (orange county) can imitate or come close to.

Been to Lombardi's and Patsy's in Harlem....both are awesome.

When we went out to NYC a couple of years ago we took a "pizza tour". Went to Lombardi's before they opened, so no 2 hr wait.

Been to Lombardi's and Patsy's in Harlem....both are awesome.

When we went out to NYC a couple of years ago we took a "pizza tour". Went to Lombardi's before they opened, so no 2 hr wait.

Try Grimaldis Pizza

Try Lombardis Pizza

Try Di Fara's Pizza

Try a Pat's Cheesesteak or one from Steve's Prince of Steaks

and then you won't make threads like these

Try Grimaldis Pizza

Try Lombardis Pizza

Try Di Fara's Pizza

and then you won't make threads like these

I think its more just a concentrated area of consistently good pizza joints there. Sure there could be good pizza places here but no where near the same amount

I think its more just a concentrated area of consistently good pizza joints there. Sure there could be good pizza places here but no where near the same amount

The only one I disagree with is the crab cake statement. I too live in MD and used to work at one of, if not THE best crab cake spot in the U.S. (G&M) I worked there for two years and I learned that with all the crab meat that comes from MD it would be very difficult to keep the meat fresh in other parts of the U.S., for example, Wisconsin. Crab meat goes bad really fast. Plus Maryland is home of the fattest crabs in America
pimp.gif

The only one I disagree with is the crab cake statement. I too live in MD and used to work at one of, if not THE best crab cake spot in the U.S. (G&M) I worked there for two years and I learned that with all the crab meat that comes from MD it would be very difficult to keep the meat fresh in other parts of the U.S., for example, Wisconsin. Crab meat goes bad really fast. Plus Maryland is home of the fattest crabs in America
pimp.gif

If you guys find yourself in need of a good slice in LA, hit up Enzo's Pizzaria in Westwood Village. %++# is delicious. it's NY style..never had pizza from NY but if it's anything like that i need it in my life NAO
Honestly, that pizza is good but it aint nearly as good as the pizza i had in NY.
Lombardis was just OK to me.

Johns Bleeker was pretty good

Di Fara pizza in Brookyln was by far the best pizza ive had in my life. Tried the regular and the square slices, that was amazing.

I'm from LA btw.

If you guys find yourself in need of a good slice in LA, hit up Enzo's Pizzaria in Westwood Village. %++# is delicious. it's NY style..never had pizza from NY but if it's anything like that i need it in my life NAO
Honestly, that pizza is good but it aint nearly as good as the pizza i had in NY.
Lombardis was just OK to me.

Johns Bleeker was pretty good

Di Fara pizza in Brookyln was by far the best pizza ive had in my life. Tried the regular and the square slices, that was amazing.

I'm from LA btw.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, I get where you are coming from. I think people just repeat what is told to them by the masses. The NY Pizza is an example. How in the world would anyone that hasn't eaten at NUMEROUS pizza spots from EVERY state come to the conclusion that NY has the best pizza? If nobody told you that, then that idea wouldn't even be a thought in your imagination. How do we know the pizza in New Mexico isn't the best? Or Arizona? We don't know. We as humans just repeat stuff man. Nothing further

Which is why I am always against those hyperbolic statements that people feel the NEED to make. Why does there have to be one place with the best pizza? Why can't we just talk about specific spots that have good pizza. Why condense it to a whole city and state and elevate it over every other city and state?

Speaking of crabcakes, I just bought some crab meat, probably will make some next week. CAN'T WAIT.

What exactly does "CAN'T WAIT" mean? This sounds like a pretty baseless statement that people just say because they hear the rest o society say it.Does it mean that the anticipation is killing you to the point that you can't wait? If that's the case, why wait until next week? Why not just eat it sooner and stop the torture of not being able to wait for something.And if you can indeed wait for next week why can't you just say that you're looking forward to it rather than repeating some baseless statement often said by society like "CAN'T WAIT" that really doesn't hold any weight.
69316f6268b58d49790d325523ed6a34212f21a6_r.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, I get where you are coming from. I think people just repeat what is told to them by the masses. The NY Pizza is an example. How in the world would anyone that hasn't eaten at NUMEROUS pizza spots from EVERY state come to the conclusion that NY has the best pizza? If nobody told you that, then that idea wouldn't even be a thought in your imagination. How do we know the pizza in New Mexico isn't the best? Or Arizona? We don't know. We as humans just repeat stuff man. Nothing further

Which is why I am always against those hyperbolic statements that people feel the NEED to make. Why does there have to be one place with the best pizza? Why can't we just talk about specific spots that have good pizza. Why condense it to a whole city and state and elevate it over every other city and state?

Speaking of crabcakes, I just bought some crab meat, probably will make some next week. CAN'T WAIT.

What exactly does "CAN'T WAIT" mean? This sounds like a pretty baseless statement that people just say because they hear the rest o society say it.Does it mean that the anticipation is killing you to the point that you can't wait? If that's the case, why wait until next week? Why not just eat it sooner and stop the torture of not being able to wait for something.And if you can indeed wait for next week why can't you just say that you're looking forward to it rather than repeating some baseless statement often said by society like "CAN'T WAIT" that really doesn't hold any weight.
69316f6268b58d49790d325523ed6a34212f21a6_r.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ploisback

Tony Luke's >>>>>>>>>>> Pat's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Geno's.

To each his own but that's my seasoned view on the authentic Philly Cheesesteak.

Originally Posted by ploisback

Tony Luke's >>>>>>>>>>> Pat's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Geno's.

To each his own but that's my seasoned view on the authentic Philly Cheesesteak.

Is Lombardi's the best in NY?

I wouldnt say so. However I need to go back and have a slice again.

And a lot of the NYC water is exported to other parts of the country too, just so you know

Back
Top Bottom