[| -- (PICS) Pharrell's Miami Penthouse Duplex = RN$ Overload -- |]

Great view!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Imagine bringing a chick up there... her panties would be on the floor before you even get to show her the view.
9/10 if you drove her to the crib, you prolly got the bop in the 'Lago anyways.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

P's one of my idols, so I'm always to happy to see him living good.
Exactly...
laugh.gif

Agreed on the second point too, which is funny because up to 2005 I use to hate on him hard. But one of my close friends whose a stan, basically converted me to appreciating him.
nerd.gif

could you elaborate?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Imagine bringing a chick up there... her panties would be on the floor before you even get to show her the view.
9/10 if you drove her to the crib, you prolly got the bop in the 'Lago anyways.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

P's one of my idols, so I'm always to happy to see him living good.
Exactly...
laugh.gif

Agreed on the second point too, which is funny because up to 2005 I use to hate on him hard. But one of my close friends whose a stan, basically converted me to appreciating him.
nerd.gif

could you elaborate?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

With the number of childish toy-themed pieces in this place, it would be assumed that the only "girls" he's bringing home are 10 years old.

Also... Duplex? Really????

You are clearly not into pop art?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

With the number of childish toy-themed pieces in this place, it would be assumed that the only "girls" he's bringing home are 10 years old.

Also... Duplex? Really????

You are clearly not into pop art?

Sweet house but weak decorating/theme. All that stuff reminds me of something out of "Big" with Tom Hanks. Where is the king sized Speedracer-bed with a slide?

Sweet house but weak decorating/theme. All that stuff reminds me of something out of "Big" with Tom Hanks. Where is the king sized Speedracer-bed with a slide?

Back
Top Bottom