[| -- (PICS) Pharrell's Miami Penthouse Duplex = RN$ Overload -- |]

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how does dude got so much money? i know NERD aint doing THAT good.
'Despicable Me' grossed $500 Million+ just at the box office. He was one of three people to score the movie. Plus four of the eleven tracks on the soundtrack are him, and nine of the eleven were produced by The Neptunes... Need I say more?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how does dude got so much money? i know NERD aint doing THAT good.
'Despicable Me' grossed $500 Million+ just at the box office. He was one of three people to score the movie. Plus four of the eleven tracks on the soundtrack are him, and nine of the eleven were produced by The Neptunes... Need I say more?

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

I wanna hug that ball of flowers, that Brian pic scares me

me too
laugh.gif

am i the only one who thinks all that art is ugly/wack? giant family guy paintings? a big ball of colorful stuffed bears? thats whats hot right now? don't even get me started on dudes jort capris. just cause you got money doesn't mean you got sense/style. i swear pharrell and his BBC/bape movement was one of the biggest cons of all time.

this is this dude after all

pharrell-williams-2006-mtv-european-music-awards-copenhagen-1ygDam.jpg

am i the only one who thinks all that art is ugly/wack? giant family guy paintings? a big ball of colorful stuffed bears? thats whats hot right now? don't even get me started on dudes jort capris. just cause you got money doesn't mean you got sense/style. i swear pharrell and his BBC/bape movement was one of the biggest cons of all time.

this is this dude after all

pharrell-williams-2006-mtv-european-music-awards-copenhagen-1ygDam.jpg

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Imagine bringing a chick up there... her panties would be on the floor before you even get to show her the view.
9/10 if you drove her to the crib, you prolly got the bop in the 'Lago anyways.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

P's one of my idols, so I'm always to happy to see him living good.
Exactly...
laugh.gif

Agreed on the second point too, which is funny because up to 2005 I use to hate on him hard. But one of my close friends whose a stan, basically converted me to appreciating him.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Imagine bringing a chick up there... her panties would be on the floor before you even get to show her the view.
9/10 if you drove her to the crib, you prolly got the bop in the 'Lago anyways.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

P's one of my idols, so I'm always to happy to see him living good.
Exactly...
laugh.gif

Agreed on the second point too, which is funny because up to 2005 I use to hate on him hard. But one of my close friends whose a stan, basically converted me to appreciating him.

With the number of childish toy-themed pieces in this place, it would be assumed that the only "girls" he's bringing home are 10 years old.

Also... Duplex? Really????

With the number of childish toy-themed pieces in this place, it would be assumed that the only "girls" he's bringing home are 10 years old.

Also... Duplex? Really????

Back
Top Bottom