Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

This is the weakest pack becuase of that variant XIV. I'll wait until JB starts the individual retro releases again to get a IX.

JB is making this so easy. No Retro + for me and my 01 IX's are near deadstock.

275957688.jpg

And after the OLNL hitting the outlets I swore I would never waste money on a package again.

300 bucks for this crap? Nobody bought the IX's, and nobody bought the XIV when they were retroed. Don't make no sense.

XIV's are AIIIIIIIIGHT, but the IX's are
pimp.gif
. I'm gonna copthough. $310 in March right??

Originally Posted by AI Bundy

300 bucks for this crap? Nobody bought the IX's, and nobody bought the XIV when they were retroed. Don't make no sense.

Not quite how i'd word it....... but i do agree to an extent. I'd imagine JB expect that this will be one of the less in demand packs. Theycould've made the pack more desirable by throwing in the Charcoals instead.

BTW: For those of you who aren't familiar with the earlier IX Retro, the paint on the midsole has a tendency to crack.

These may be the same - something to consider.

You guys can have this pack. Both are ugly. but thats why JB has 21 other models for me to choose from.

Best IXs ever!
But those 14s are lame!
Gotta sell mine.
lol if anyone only wants the14s sz 12.
lmk. =(. Cause I really dont want em.
(-_- not for free).

Sadly there will be like 100s more people like me doing this...

I actually really like those XIV's.

I just can't see myself buying the pack when I have a DS pair of those IX's sitting in my closet. Who wears a 10.5 and wants to split the pack?
laugh.gif

If the final product of the 9s look like I just might have to cop....hopefully they don't switch it up and butcher them....

They should change something on the out side of them...something tiny.
like the tab loop on the back.

Cause then they will looking the retros to much.

Back
Top Bottom