Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

eek.gif
smokin.gif

Can't wait for this pack, ohhh yesssss

I must be the only person who doesnt really like IX's. Not that I hate them, but I aint too sure about dropping $155. for them.

The XIV's are starting to grow on me.

I'll might get this because I dont own any IX's and am a sucker for XIV's.

Ahhhhh crap.

I still have one pair of OG Last Shots and 2 pairs of Retro Last Shots. If you like these XIV's, cool, but I think they are garbage. From the firstpackage, I thought they were going with two OG colorways. This retro + looks too similar to an OG colorway. There are OG colorways of the XIV's thatcould have been in the pack that have not been re-released (Indiglo's).

side14-06.gif

The only reason to get this pack is the IX, one of my favorites, the retro that I have is well worn (Paint chipping on the midsole, yellow mesh). I justdon't want to get the XIV in this package.

this is the 1st pack i've seen where i like both shoes. Its not that hard JB, just throw black, red and white on a shoe and im sold.

those ix's again nah passed it will be better if they released the white,powder blue or the black,dark charcoal red

Still dont think they should have released that colorway of the 9's...powders would have been nice...

The XIV's make the pack horrible. Because of that, I will not be getting this pack. OG Blk toes would have been a 10x better choice for that pack imo. Icouldn't believe my eyes when i saw those XIV's. If anything why not just "lastshots"?
The IX's on the other hand are a whole differen't story. Those are the perfect IX for the pack.
Those XIV's are way worse than the shadow X's with the 23 on the side.

Wait...am I drunk or does no one remember seeing XIV's on sale IN EVERY RETAIL STORE, MALL, OUTLET on earth Last year?? Anyone else puzzled by the hypearound this boring+$$! colorway...? I copped last shots for like 150 on the RD in 05 and then again on ebay for 40 bucks! Mine are still in shape...theIX's on the other hand are my draw for this release! I can't even lie and say I won't cop, but if Jordan doesn't retro the XIV again til 2weeks before armageddon it'll still be too soon.

Damn man..i cant make up my mind.This countdown pack or the white,uni blue,and silver 23´s.What ever it is..wit these packs commin every month,my a-- gonna bebroke.And i gotta make it fly with the wifey.
ohwell.gif

^same here, I have the OGs but they almost fall apart, I need a new pair. I hate that these XIVs are in the pack though, they def could have picked a better cw

I agree the XIV's aren't all that but at least it will be better than all this colorful crap we've been getting in 07'.

anybody want some XIV's, size 10.5 or 11?
I need these IX's in my life but I already got the black/red XIV's...........DAMN YOU J/B.

Not a big fan of the last shots,but them IXs got me sold on this pack
smokin.gif
..i have a horror story about what happen to my retros IXs

Back
Top Bottom