Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

To those who already got their packs, DO THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE? PLEASE? I NEED TO KNOW. THANKS FELLOW NTERS
call me crazy, but im pretty sure they still let you try on the sneakers instore.

word this is a question i dont like to answer

when you get the shoes try them on
eyes.gif

these will sell out by the time you receive them from online....so if he wants to exchange them for a different size then what is he going to do?

they smell like fake sneakers, been noticing that with the jordans and sbs in the last year but its great to know your carmines won't crack on you whenyour rockin em.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Wow... I have to say, after seeing some of these pics, I'm glad I got these back in 1991!:

You are a sick bastard for keeping those that fresh and clean. I think that is the freshest pair of not only Carmines, but 6s in general.
pimp.gif

i seen these today they were going for 450 since they are not out yet, they are priceless i remember my mother bought me these when i was 8 years old imgetting them again .

Wow... I have to say, after seeing some of these pics, I'm glad I got these back in 1991!:

you're happy you have a pair that you cant wear as oppose to some you can? might i ask whats so strikingly different about the og and retro?

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Too bad cute girls don't care about your OG's

no offense

Too bad most girls don't care about kicks period.
frown.gif

roll.gif

But dudes have to show off to guys
sick.gif

Originally Posted by tdog91184

23collector, is the Carmine on those leather? Are they GS sizes or am I just mistaken?

No, the carmine is not leather. It may just look that way to you in the pic. They are a size 12.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

you're happy you have a pair that you cant wear as oppose to some you can? might i ask whats so strikingly different about the og and retro?
Yes... I am happy that I have OG carmines... is that so hard to believe? From the pics I am seeing, the carmine on the retros looks a little toobright.

Don't get me wrong, I like the retros... I already pre-paid for my CDP, and yes, I will be finally be able to wear carmine VI's... after 17 years ofkeeping my OG's in the box
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tdog91184

^That's what I thought, just part of it looked a little shiny.

Who knows what happens to a shoe after 17 years sitting in a box?
laugh.gif

My guess is the flash created the effect you're seeing.

Back
Top Bottom