Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by FNLTayfly

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i thought people said finishline doesnt do pre-orders anymore?
They Dont!! Finishline, Foot locker, footaction, etc. If a finishline is doing it NIKE gons be pretty upset!!
roll.gif
They don't but they can hold your pair. It's different when you pre-order coz you pay for it but when they hold it for you, you pay it onrelease day, you're just secured of a pack on RD. Does it make sense?
happy.gif

I want this pack but I am not paying over retail nor am I camping out...

I just feel that there is too much hype over these.

I hope all of you guys get your packs.

I wonder how they look in person. I have a feeling the red is a bright red. =|
Wished it would've been infrareds though.

Originally Posted by thehurtados

This site would be so much better without 160. Everytime I check out a Jordan thread he is wasting space by arguing with someone about who is cooler and who has the better connections. IMO. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this pack. This will be my first CDP pick-up. I am going to pick up two packs and try to get rid of at least one pair of the 17's.
who am i arguing with people start with me

i dont care about anyone on here or there connections

all you people who get your shoes early are lucky. wish i could find a spot. anyway, nice job and thanks for posting your pictures.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

To those who already got their packs, DO THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE? PLEASE? I NEED TO KNOW. THANKS FELLOW NTERS
call me crazy, but im pretty sure they still let you try on the sneakers instore.

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

To those who already got their packs, DO THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE? PLEASE? I NEED TO KNOW. THANKS FELLOW NTERS
call me crazy, but im pretty sure they still let you try on the sneakers instore.

word this is a question i dont like to answer

when you get the shoes try them on
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom