PICS OF MJ'S PRIVATE JET

I KNOW ITS NOT SNEAKER RELATED BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS INTERESTING IF POSTED MY BAD

All of the aerial feats Michael Jordan has managed to pull off on the court have been well documented, but have you ever had a look at his private jet? Here are some spy-shots of Michael’s private jet, colored up in a Tar Heels-inspired white and Carolina blue. The aircraft is noted with a N236MJ – 23 for his jersey number, 6 for his championships – and a Jumpman logo on the rear fin. What goes on inside Jordan’s private jet at 30,000 feet is anyone’s guess, but what we do know from a look at the outside is that Jordan travels in mid-air with style, both on and off the court. Check out the images after the jump for a better look at MJ’s other way to fly. Thanks to Vandal-A for the heads up!

air-jordan-michaels-private-jet-3-570x379.jpg

air-jordan-michaels-private-jet-2-570x379.jpg

air-jordan-michaels-private-jet-4-570x379.jpg

air-jordan-michaels-private-jet-5-570x380.jpg

So he flies into Kenosha WI when he comes to Chicago? I always wondered how he goes to Chicago. Cause there's no way in hell he ever goes to O'hare (Chicago airport).

I've said many times that if I were ballin' outta control, the first major purchase I would make would be a private jet and a personal pilot.

Commercial flights no more. lol

Back
Top Bottom