PICS of KU G Rodrick Stewart's knee injury (not for those with weak stomachs)...

At the very end of open practice yesterday, the boys were doing their usual showing off for the fans where they dunk. Rod (the best dunker on the team) went infor a dunk and slipped on a wet spot and totally shattered his kneecap. I have never seen a pic where someone's knee actually pits inward. I feel horriblefor the guy. He transfers here from USC and was getting about 10 min per game this year and playing great role player minutes for us. Then his career ends atthe very end of his last practice before the final four. Anyway...here are the pics...

2961958.jpg

2961978.jpg

2962058.jpg

2962098.jpg

As a guy who knows Rod personally I just felt horrible for him when I got text'd the news. Dude hasn't had the greatest of careers here but you neverwanna see a guy end his career like that.

Oh my goodness. I couldn't even imagine. I hope he gets well and doesn't end up that guy with "It's an old ball injury, but I was great"story.

What... in the HECK... am I looking at?!

Specifically, what is that injury (in layman's terms, please)?

So his kneecap broke in half, and the top half went up into his thigh, and the lower half went down into his shin, and that's why we're seeing a hugepit where his kneecap is supposed to be?

Awesome.

I'm going to go throw up now.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom