Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Nice buttons, can you throw the spare lace in and show a pic of what they look like?

Yeah sure no prob...I'll do it right after I eat dinner. I'm thinking with the neon/laser blue laces its gonna be overkill....but I'm curiousmyself to see how they look.

Does anyone seem to have any info....are these dropping as a GR at like FL / FA etc? Cause I'd love to have another pair a little later on.

EDIT - Ignore the bottom lace loop...I got lazy at the end..and just threw the spares in to get an idea...I personally prefer the white laces..but to eachhis/her own.

xlkoeg.jpg

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Does anyone seem to have any info....are these dropping as a GR at like FL / FA etc? Cause I'd love to have another pair a little later on.
Man I really hope so. I heard they were selling these at a Champs in Toronto, though.

May I ask where you got your pair? None of my local places have any in stock....

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

Just got back from HoH-LA. They have both available now.
The Sydneys too?

I might just drop a little more and get both pairs of ebay if I can't find them anywhere near me......
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Man I really hope so. I heard they were selling these at a Champs in Toronto, though.

May I ask where you got your pair? None of my local places have any in stock....
I was in love with these from the first picture posted, so I told myself the moment any info dropped I would scoop if I had the chance regardlessof what is gonna happen with them later on / availability.

On Tuesday in this post someone mentioned that NTSF had them....so I did a phone order to NYC.

Originally Posted by Rafool

I was in love with these from the first picture posted, so I told myself the moment any info dropped I would scoop if I had the chance regardless of what is gonna happen with them later on / availability.

On Tuesday in this post someone mentioned that NTSF had them....so I did a phone order to NYC.
I see. I'll have to give them a call then. Thanks man.

Also, are the Sydneys releasing in the states or what? I was on ebay and on one of the auctions it said that they would not release in the U.S., I about pulledthe trigger seeing as I wouldn't have any chance of copping if they didn't release here......

Nike rep I asked on the phone said HYPERIZE is due out during the 09-10 NBA season. Asked to check on the "energy pack" , or whitemancantjump, andthey said is labeled as a quickstrike, no release date.

I copped both pairs today as well from HoH Chicago. To say the least, their pretty dope. I would snap pics but I dont have a camera. Hope everyone else is ableto get theirs.

68e369a94eae07d1680ee79ccdcafa3dcca2d3f0.jpg

2c7269541004f6e0edecc6f3c196a13baf5b9a28.jpg
c3f267242701f6a1e4ac5ff3d59a322a6513d171.jpg

Wore 'em twice now, and they're creasing like crazy. Still love 'em to death... Strange that Canada actually got something good for once -- we getnuthin'. Champs in T.O. by the Eaton Centre had both the Deanes and Hoyles. Dude working there wuz as surprised as I wuz. Returning my Black/Red LBJ IVs toVaughn Mills Swooshie Outlet to finance these.

both wmcj versions have been released in canada for a couple weeks now. are they limited in the u.s. or just a general release?

Thanks for the lace flip pics, cant decide which i like best. Will wait until i get mine in the morning.

The Deanes are nice, but a li'l too many colours and patterns going on for my taste. Hoyles are simpler and more refined.

I copped the Hoyles in an 11 because they didn't have 1/2 sizes and they fit great, while I took a size 11.5 in HDs (11s were a li'l too snug).
But they DO crease up far worse than the Hyperdunks... Nice fit, light as hell, too...

I think these are gonna be the 1st non-retro Nikes I've picked up since the ZLV's (unless I can get those tennis ball/mc fly hypermaxes1st)...especially if theyre easy to get at a Champs/FL

skipped on the Hoyle's this weekend and it wasnt that hard of a decision.

flat out the hyperize just wasnt that outstanding in the comfort department. it's not really the best looking shoe either.

if it wasnt tied into the movie, people wouldnt give a damn.

went with a pair of Bosh PE Hyperdunks instead.

Just copped on Eastbay -- even if they weren't Billy Hoyles I think I would have gotten em just for the colorway.

Back
Top Bottom