Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

^Nike has to retro those at some point. Those bring back so many memories.

Originally Posted by Shoes2Shades

Nike should have just released the air command force shoes instead.
Daddy like.
devil.gif

Someone want to help me out....

Where can I get the Black/Green/White ones from the 1st page?

just got my sz. 11.5 Hoyle's in and I must say they are amazing... I won't be keeping them though.
frown.gif
*cough* eBay *cough*

just got mine today! they're flying off the shelves. i heard they might take it out because of the words in the tongue. hurry up to NTSF bay areasneakeheads!

FYI, I copped my Billy Hoyle's @ Champs in Toronto this weekend -- if SoleStop.com is selling them, I'm sure they're just reselling the joints theybought from Champs. Surprised Champs got 'em in the first place.

They're beautiful joints, BTW-- and rented "White Men Can't Jump" to complete the cipher. But they're mad susceptible to creasing,I'm afraid. The first time I wore them they creased up, so I had no choice but to tighten the laces (but kept 'em unlaced).

In comparison, my Hyperdunks have had minimal creasing thus far -- at least none noticeable on the toe/forefoot area, which is where it matters most (visually,at least). Performance-wise, I don't ball in my HDs or the Hyperize -- they're both strictly for rocking... Hyperizes are crazy light, too.

What is the deal with the Billy Hoyles...should I just order from the first place I can or wait to see if they hit NYC anywhere? Sorry I haven't reallybeen keeping up and can't find any solid info. Thanks in advance.

p.s. All this talk of Lunarfoam being no good. Ive had the first pair of lunartrainers since they released, wore themabsolutely non stop at work for ages, no issues, and i still wear them. I have a new pair and thewy feel no different. So i dont see an issue.

These Billys i have to cop, missed out on the McFly hypermaxes and to be honest i think i'm glad, i like these more.

I was just at Niketown SF yesterday and they had nothing, so maybe they pulled these off shelves.

Back
Top Bottom