smh.gif

And my personal most hated of all
"Where they do that at?"
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

None of these phrases really make too much sense and people only say them to try to validate an argument, whenever I'm talking to somebody and they useanyone of these it makes whatever they are talking about null and void to me.

Post yours

the word "hate"
my boy will show me some kicks he copped, ill be like i dont like em and its called "hatin" lol

and those myspace broads that always say "haters make me famous" "hate me, love me, im still on ur mind" like damn ya really full ofyourself

especially when they some 400 pound chicks purple skinnies and played out i love ny shirts

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by JayHood23

"It is what it is"
smh.gif

"At the end of the day"
smh.gif
smh.gif
Co-sign. As though saying either of these automatically makes your argument logical.
Word.

Where they do that at?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Where they do that at, pisses me off to the UMPTEENTH the degree.
laugh.gif
i %%%##*# hate that @$@%!!! nobody in baltimore was saying this til' they heard jeezy say it and it spread like wildfire
smh.gif

To me it seems like people can't decide whether the saying is "Hold time" or "Whole time".

"I was gettin neck from this broad, whole time her man was in the other room. I was like 'hold time!' "

And everybody seems to be using this nowadays since last summer.

Originally Posted by ccb21040

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Where they do that at, pisses me off to the UMPTEENTH the degree.
laugh.gif
i %%%##*# hate that @$@%!!! nobody in baltimore was saying this til' they heard jeezy say it and it spread like wildfire
smh.gif
I cant even wrap my brain around why people think that is cool to say
smh.gif

I hate "chill" used as an adjective ie. "That's chill", "he's chill", "is this chill?"

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Swag, Swagger, Swagged up, Swag on..etc
/Thread.

co-sign, itll go the way of other commercial "hip-hop" buzz words soon enough though (see: playa, player, bling bling, pimp, pimpin, hustlin,hustler, etc.)

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

"In these tough economic times"
this.

and "we're in a recession" "in this recession" like #*%@, im not in a recession.

swag

"at the end of the day"

I also cant stand when somebody quotes somebody and says "this"......example. see quoted phrase above

"Real Talk"

Honestly, if you have to point out to someone when you're being serious by announcing it at the start of a sentence, your opinion should automatically benullified all together. It make you sound like a moron.

"Fam"

I don't understand if this is some resurrected phrase from the Black Panther Party, but it is absolutely unnecessary in all contexts. There is not oneinstance in which it is relevant. Again, moronic.

not really a phrase, but when people add the letter S to the end of mom.

like "yeah my moms works there"

or "yeah i got it from my moms"

What the hell is that nonsense? You got multiple mothers, pal?

Originally Posted by fearthenut

"Real Talk"

Honestly, if you have to point out to someone when you're being serious by announcing it at the start of a sentence, your opinion should automatically be nullified all together. It make you sound like a moron.

"Fam"

I don't understand if this is some resurrected phrase from the Black Panther Party, but it is absolutely unnecessary in all contexts. There is not one instance in which it is relevant. Again, moronic.
I'm convinced you have hemroids

Swagger Jacker
Swagged up
Turn my Swag up
Turn my swag on
Swagger on 100,000 trillion
I'm swaggerific
Check my swag
Watch my swag

Back
Top Bottom