Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington ******** Vol. Two to go...

Im so disappointed
frown.gif

Our chances look slim now, no way oakland is gonna win.

our team isn't built for the playoffs..but losing to the Rams and Bengals, that cost us bad.
sick.gif

let's finish off the season and put Deuce in his place
tongue.gif

Tampa Bay aint losing to Oakland, so even if you do beat my Boys, yall gonna be on the couch with the rest of us.

Lmao @ McChoke. Can't win the big games. Tsk tsk. Your offense revolves around westbrooke.

SMH @ yall playbook being nicknamed after your running back. Dirty !%+ birds...

It's a tough loss but we still got a chance next week which could happen seeing how well oakland played today but it shouldn't have come to this. Skinsfans yall are eliminated so yall can get your vacation tickets early. Desean blew this one quite a few times and so did Donovan with those low passes.

This is the game that broke the camel's back for the Eagles.

Playoffs are very unlikely. I can't see the Raiders beat the Bucs.

Thank you Andy for playing this game with very little heart. Get to stepping after the season is over.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

HEY EAGLES FANS,

HOW MY %%% TASTE U !@%%% %%% #%!*@%,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHOKERS HOW U FEEL.

MCNABB CAN NEVER WIN A BIG GAME. HES A CHOKER. OWENS SINGLE LEGGEDLY CARRIED YALL IN THAT SB GAME AND YALL STILL CHOKED

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For the record Im only doing this because areyouin79 seems to love camping in every single cowboys game thread
you dont bother me, noone was harping on the Eagles winning the SB...you act like you in the playoffs

why dont you get an avy while your at it

You need Chicago to lose as well, and with the Vikings losing, you might have to have a tie breaker with them as well if the Bears win the division

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Thank you Andy for playing this game with very little heart. Get to stepping.
missing your #2 and #3 so you would think he'd use the run...NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and DeSean killed us today but he's a rookie so it's asking alot from him

Tampa Bay aint losing to Oakland, so even if you do beat my Boys, yall gonna be on the couch with the rest of us.

Lmao @ McChoke. Can't win the big games. Tsk tsk. Your offense revolves around westbrooke.

SMH @ yall playbook being nicknamed after your running back. Dirty !%+ birds...
A Cowboys fan should be the last person saying this. Hom0 is just as bad if not worse.

Inches shorts.... Wow what a horrible loss. We really shouldn't have even been in this game. If the ******** were even decent they would have blown us theF out with the way our offense played. Reid era may have come to an end with this.

^^ nah %%#@ ur excuses
laugh.gif
. I dont wanna hear !!@!. Cowboys fans are so "notorious" for excuses, especially when it comes to injuries but I canexpose ALL OF YOU. Not just eagles fans but best believe I got quotes saved from all types of yall fans in them NFL Week review threads copping pleas with theinjury excuse, or some other @+%+%+*$

Sixteen %+%$%+$ runs. SIXTEEN GOD DAMN RUNS. How can you win with that @++%!*#+? McNabb back there looking at seven or eight in coverage almost the whole game.The worst part is that I watched Marty dip**** call plays the entire game. Hopefully we win next week so shoes can pay me my $25.

Eagles missed Baskett & Curtis something serious today. McNabb stays throwing them rabbit killer passes to his
receivers like he has some Inspector Gadget receivers with go, go gadget arms
sick.gif

Our D has to be tired of carrying the offense in their backs. You have to give props to them for the whole season. We need to get rid of Andy and fast. Ican't see Jim Johnson in a head coach job though... I don't know who we'd bring in, but seeing as how this franchise is, they'd get rid of Donand keep Andy and his failure of a playcalling philosophy.

I'm rooting for my AFC team now. LET'S GO RAVENS.

See I can even do this type of #+$$ cuz im not that kind of person.

First off, I swear to God yall better not put this on McNabb. Yes he didnt have any TDs but you WR's dropped SEVEN BALLS, with THREE OF THEM beingGURANTEED TOUCHDOWNS. GUess what? That bum rookie was responsible for FOUR of those drops.

I better not hear a damn thing about Kevin Kolb from Philly. I swear that #+$$ is just ridiculous. Man takes yall to 5 conference championships and a SB andyou call for his head.

And again, realistically, I dont see Dallas beating yall in Philly either. Dallas has talent but their mental aspect of football is weak as #+$$. They have noidentity and play with zero consistency.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Thank you Andy for playing this game with very little heart. Get to stepping.
missing your #2 and #3 so you would think he'd use the run...NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and DeSean killed us today but he's a rookie so it's asking alot from him
Asking him to catch two balls that hit him right in the hands is not asking a lot. He's a receiver, in the NFL..... no excuse at all fordropping those.

See I can even do this type of #+$$ cuz im not that kind of person.

First off, I swear to God yall better not put this on McNabb. Yes he didnt have any TDs but you WR's dropped SEVEN BALLS, with THREE OF THEM being GURANTEED TOUCHDOWNS. GUess what? That bum rookie was responsible for FOUR of those drops.

I better not hear a damn thing about Kevin Kolb from Philly. I swear that #+$$ is just ridiculous. Man takes yall to 5 conference championships and a SB and you call for his head.

And again, realistically, I dont see Dallas beating yall in Philly either. Dallas has talent but their mental aspect of football is weak as #+$$. They have no identity and play with zero consistency.
nah McNabb can still win games - Eagles got a lot of talent too like the Cowboys but it's just Andy's game management that's holdingthem back.
indifferent.gif

I agree. Andy has a problem with passing when he should run and running when he should pass. You guys were on your own 20 with like 1 or two timeouts and thisfool decides its finally the right time to RUN THE BALL. *#%? Why wait that long?

One thing about Andy though that I noticed is when the Eagles are beating a team, they harldly let them come back. In terms of managing the game, he isextremely sufficient. When the Eagles are up by 10, you ain't making no comebacks. But when their down, its like he gets flustered or some *%#+.

I want tickets BTW
laugh.gif

EDIT: Be honest tho yo: McNabb does not have many weapons. The $%*@ is almost unfair. Kevin Curtis as #1? Reggie Brown?Hank Baskett? Like, who are these dudes.The talent level on the offensive sid of the ball is extremely limited outside of Westbrooke.

LMAO @ joka and imneverinanythingfemalerelatedcuzmymeatslil ... yeah skins thats what im talkin about too bad yall lost to the bengals ... now thanks to thembum $+# skins the eagles dont have anything to play for ... but its great that philly wont be in the playoffs (unless that fluke $+# scenario happens which itmost certainly will not) ...

i wouldnt bet a toothpick and a paper clip on the boys goin to philly and winning, but at least its a possibility ... after last night i thought for sure itwas curtains ...

Originally Posted by areyouin729

the Eagles passed 73% of the time...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
And they were only down by 7 for most of that time
laugh.gif

Andy Reid is hilarious.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Sixteen %+%$%+$ runs. SIXTEEN GOD DAMN RUNS. How can you win with that @++%!*#+? McNabb back there looking at seven or eight in coverage almost the whole game. The worst part is that I watched Marty dip**** call plays the entire game. Hopefully we win next week so shoes can pay me my $25.
roll.gif

You'd have thought the last couple of weeks would have shown Andy that committing to the run was the way to win football games...

Thanks for being a big ##*$@@+ and costing me my Fantasy Football championship, Andy...

Man I loved the way our defense played

Jason Taylor finally had a big game

If it wasn't for Laron Landry the game could of been decided in OT

Nice tackle by Landry and Smoot

Back
Top Bottom