Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington ******** Vol. Two to go...

mad.gif
mad.gif

that reverse is such a joke, they only did it b/c it's in Washington

the NFL needs to clean house of officials, ive never seen such a sloppy season as far as officiating

the Broncos will make the playoffs and the Chargers wont which can be directly placed on officiating if you ask me

Down 3-0 at half. First time we've been shut out in the first half in 26 !$%# games. I hate the damn ********. Stupid bums always play us tough.

there we go CP!

on a sidenote i hope we fire Danny Smith and kick Suisham to the curb this offseason..Special Teams is terrible
sick.gif

Pathetic that this is how we show up with the playoffs on the line. Absolutely ridiculous. I cannot even blame the defense. Our offense has put them inhorrible positions all game long.

We needed a damn TD there. You can't get a long pass, be in the red zone, and then throw the ball three damn times. The defense is usually winded after along play like that. Run the damn ball dough boy.

the D has played great, McNabb better come out and show the heart that B Dawk is showing right now

Andy Reid has learned nothing and will never change, look at the play selection

you are on your own 3 and you pass twice and now it's an ovbs 3rd down pass coming

lets run the f-ing ball Reid

we need a TD and we have 8:30 to get it, no need to pass 3 straight downs again

I thought he learned but obvs. not, you would think we were down 3 scores right now with his playcalling

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Andy Reid has learned nothing and will never change, look at the play selection

you are on your own 3 and you pass twice and now it's an ovbs 3rd down pass coming
exactly. Looks like Andy is back abandoning the run for most of this half.

Back
Top Bottom