Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington ******** Vol. Two to go...

Damn, ******** fans falling off the face of the earth. There was once a time when these threads would be made instantly after the previous game.

I hope we don't overlook this game, although I don't think we will. Washington is still a team that could easily beat us.

And just found out that I'm getting four club seats for free
eek.gif
MerryChristmas to me! Might even have an extra ticket. I should take Deuce so he can see his favorite team in person.

we are still here and around, we know we aren't playing well though ;-)

will be great to see us end the Iggles hopes this weekend though

Have fun at the game Joka.

Hope the Eagles learn from their mistakes last time. Maybe the switch from Gaither to Jordan will shore up the perimeter running attack of Portis. Hoping 36will have another big day in Washington like he did last year.

Oh yeah, Go Chargers! Go Vikings!
laugh.gif

LETS GO SKINS FEED THAT PIG TO PORTIS BABY ... TAKE JASON CAMPBELL OUT AND GIVE THAT BOY COLT A SHOT AT STARDOM ...

SKINS - 42
Eagles - 17

wishful thinking on my part, philly might drop 50 on that overrated bum squad

I got front row seats right in the endzone!!! Philly cant overlook this game though so I hope we come out like weve been playing and keep that balanced attack

Eagles need to keep up what they have done the last 3 games......time management and balance the O.

I'm hoping Westy gets a huge game like he did last year at FedEx Field.

Eagles 30
Skins 13

Post pics after you come back from the game Joka.
Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

LETS GO SKINS FEED THAT PIG TO PORTIS BABY ... TAKE JASON CAMPBELL OUT AND GIVE THAT BOY COLT A SHOT AT STARDOM ...

SKINS - 42
Eagles - 17

wishful thinking on my part, philly might drop 50 on that overrated bum squad

This boy Marley at it again.....You really think the Skins are really gonna drop 40 points over the Eagles? They haven't scored at least 30 thisseason; hell they didn't even score 20 points against the sorry $@% Bengals yet they still lost...stay focused on that Saturday night game homie.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This boy Marley at it again.....You really think the Skins are really gonna drop 40 points over the Eagles? They haven't scored at least 30 this season; hell they didn't even score 20 points against the sorry $@% Bengals yet they still lost...stay focused on that Saturday night game homie.

bamma...we spotted you 14 and you still lost to our sorry #%# team. Sit down.

This game will end up in an eagles victory if the skins continue to drop passes,give bad protection,have no big plays, and just play ******** football circa2002-2004 if we play like we did in '05 or even at the beginning of the season we could win. But chances of that happening are very slim and the *******swill probably end the season 8-8. RIP Sammy Baugh

Eagles better not overlook the Skins. Take care of biz, and hopefully Tampa Bay or Atlanta drops one today.

I should take Deuce so he can see his favorite team in person.

Thanks champ, bugt I get to go free every week if and when I want to, thanks for the offer though. I'm actually pretty neutral this game. We'll seewhich team shows up to play and which one doesn't.

Stupid stupid decision by the Skins there. Your defense has been playing well, why the hell would you try a 54 yard FG in that kind of wind?

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

I hate both these scrub teams, but let's go Eagles!
i dont dislike Giants fans but I wouldnt be talking right now, your team is looking like a one and done team in the playoffs if they dont step itback up

Back
Top Bottom