Philadelphia Eagles vs. Jacksonville Jags [4:05 ET]

quick question? does Nike still supply Vick with his old sig cleats? or does he get them from his personal stash he had before he went to prison?

I just wanna know the process

I loved every Vick shoe especially the Vick 1's in and Vick 4's

quick question? does Nike still supply Vick with his old sig cleats? or does he get them from his personal stash he had before he went to prison?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I don't think that Vick still uses the sig cleats. I think he just uses regular Nike cleats that are generic around the league. But don't take my word for it, that's just what I think.

I don't think that Vick still uses the sig cleats. I think he just uses regular Nike cleats that are generic around the league. But don't take my word for it, that's just what I think.

^^

I mean idk cause I knew they dropped the contract when he got in trouble meaning they wouldnt sponsor him cleats....so he still gets cleats from Nike just doesnt have the sig line anymore?

plus I know alot of athletes that bring there own personal bands, cleats, gloves, shoes to play in so i dont see how that would be funny?.....I mean MJ brought his own UNC shorts to every game

^^

I mean idk cause I knew they dropped the contract when he got in trouble meaning they wouldnt sponsor him cleats....so he still gets cleats from Nike just doesnt have the sig line anymore?

plus I know alot of athletes that bring there own personal bands, cleats, gloves, shoes to play in so i dont see how that would be funny?.....I mean MJ brought his own UNC shorts to every game

Vick with weapons in the passing game is going to be a problemmmm....Maclin needs to catch that ball

Vick with weapons in the passing game is going to be a problemmmm....Maclin needs to catch that ball

^^

Yea, I think Vick gets his cleats from the equipment room.

^^

Yea, I think Vick gets his cleats from the equipment room.

Back
Top Bottom