d6e93f12cfe5a6104507d0e.jpg

610xtj.jpg

610xqc.jpg

929797dd7f95fa31c240725.jpg

x610j.jpg

b17f7d5abb8fe97282ccbef.jpg

05add9f7dba1934340578a0.jpg

7fe04375c57eca7da457a3e.jpg

Third straight game our defense allows a 2 minute drill TD at the end of the half
30t6p3b.gif

I have no words for this abysmal performance.

Third straight game our defense allows a 2 minute drill TD at the end of the half
30t6p3b.gif

I have no words for this abysmal performance.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Give an extension to Vick, NOW.

not gone happen vick would be dumb to sign anything before testing the waters
Shhhh man, just let me dream about the possibility at least.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Give an extension to Vick, NOW.

not gone happen vick would be dumb to sign anything before testing the waters
Shhhh man, just let me dream about the possibility at least.
laugh.gif

So excited to see vick doing this great. I live in lancaster and we had him here for a signing and speech in august and When he signed my pro bowl jersey I told him he gonna have another one of these jerseys soon and I see it coming true sooner than later.

P.s Locals, vick will be at kop mall from 2 til 3 on saturday signing autographs

So excited to see vick doing this great. I live in lancaster and we had him here for a signing and speech in august and When he signed my pro bowl jersey I told him he gonna have another one of these jerseys soon and I see it coming true sooner than later.

P.s Locals, vick will be at kop mall from 2 til 3 on saturday signing autographs

I've often been the biggest critic of Mike Vick's game, dating back to his Atlanta days. But I am beyond happy for this dude, after what he went through (granted he brought a lot of that on himself, but who am I to judge?) to comeback & perform like he has been doing.

Although it's been against Detroit & Jacksonville, I hope dude keeps it up throughout the season & finds himself leading the Eagles to the Playoffs. (Don't wanna get too ahead of myself, cause after their BYE, the schedule gets hectic.)

On another note, anyway Nike retroes the Vick's if he keeps up his play?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Of course they won't release them with the Vick name on them, but they could release them under another name, like they did the Garnett's (since he's with Adidas)

I've often been the biggest critic of Mike Vick's game, dating back to his Atlanta days. But I am beyond happy for this dude, after what he went through (granted he brought a lot of that on himself, but who am I to judge?) to comeback & perform like he has been doing.

Although it's been against Detroit & Jacksonville, I hope dude keeps it up throughout the season & finds himself leading the Eagles to the Playoffs. (Don't wanna get too ahead of myself, cause after their BYE, the schedule gets hectic.)

On another note, anyway Nike retroes the Vick's if he keeps up his play?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Of course they won't release them with the Vick name on them, but they could release them under another name, like they did the Garnett's (since he's with Adidas)

Not an Eagles fan, but I absolutely loved seeing him do work yesterday. So far he's making good on his "redeem" promise.

Not an Eagles fan, but I absolutely loved seeing him do work yesterday. So far he's making good on his "redeem" promise.

Back
Top Bottom