*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

. Wentz numbers woulda looked alot better if ppl caught the ball

Hell yea.. 6-8 drops game 1..

Then last night you can point to 3 plays specifically.. The PI on agholor (so 1 less incompletion), agholor's drop on the sideline that was yes a tough catch to make but it hit him in his damn hands.. Then jmatt's drop (I vaguely remember him having another drop too)

Hell yea.. 6-8 drops game 1..

Then last night you can point to 3 plays specifically.. The PI on agholor (so 1 less incompletion), agholor's drop on the sideline that was yes a tough catch to make but it hit him in his damn hands.. Then jmatt's drop (I vaguely remember him having another drop too)

Dude coulda been 30 of 37 for 300+ plus yds & more TDs in his DEBUT :x

But yea that Matthews drop had me screaming & that was at the beginning when the game was still close so it felt big at the time lol

The Agholor drop wasnt his fault. Just an under throw + a good play by the DB to knock it out his hands

He does look much improved like someone else in here said tho

The drops are still happening by both Agholor and Matthews, but less on Agholor, so he has improved which is a good sign. But let's get JMatt to do some damn man hands drills on the JUGS Machine. Dude dropped an TD pass that landed right in his hands.

just need to pray dude isnt hurt or has any long term effects

EDIT:

looked it up, the 53 yarder was in the 2nd quarter

Last edited:
when you talking?

like initially after parkey went on IR last year? after training camp this year?

or because gould became available?

In general. As soon as we signed him, ppl were iffy on him & then he aint do great either. Hes already missed some easy ish this season & hes cramping/hurt already to go along with it

I get the selection of kickers to get in FA aint great but damn

I vaguely remembered him sucking in Miami.. when heard he was outperforming parkey in camp I was amazed and petrified

Sturgis just looks like a dude you can't trust, but if he keeps making em then there is no reason to get rid of em, unless Prime Parkey back out here

My loyalty applies to certain dudes on the team and sturgis ain't 1 of em, better have competition in any and every camp going forward.. The rest are expendable towards the greater good if the right deal comes along

Because lane might get suspended, peters is off that list for now.. Hell if his back is cool, might as well keep him around til the wheels fall off.. Can't get the real red rocket killed

Barwin still there.. And Ryan Mathews and sproles, never thought I could see a realistic scenario where we get something for either

B7Ojsl6.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Surprise. Kendricks is on the Did Not Practice list due to injury. This dude stays hurt. SMH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom