Pettitte admits to using HGH

ESPNNEWS right now
we all know roger told him where to get it.
smh.gif
at the yanks

good for him.... i think it;s about time they all come clean....i mean really, what's the point in hiding it. the public already suspects everybody to havebeen cheating anyways....might as well come clean.....

Where can I get some hgh? I see something on eBay but it can't really be that easy to obtain can it? I want some good stuff

He had no other choice, I mean he can't run away and hide like he is retired or something...........
But anyway, good for him

I'm glad that he admitted that he did it.

Kinda disappointed in him, but I'm happy that he was honest about it.

roger trying to come up with that "i took it without knowing excuse" like bonds.

that's why its taking him so long.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

good for him.... i think it;s about time they all come clean....i mean really, what's the point in hiding it. the public already suspects everybody to have been cheating anyways....might as well come clean.....
Agreed...I'm happy he confessed more of the players should come forward and admit to their wrongdoings that way baseball can try and move pastthis

Wow man. I believe what he says about him only taking it during his injury.

So how long will baseball suspend him for?

What David Justice was saying yesterday made a lot of sense....if you didn't do it, COME OUT AND SAY IT!!!

I don't buy these apologies...you all may say "well, it's good that AP confessed," but if this Mitchell report never came out, his lips wouldhave stayed zipped. He knew what he was doing from the jump. It's like the guy who robs the bank and walks away with millions, only to be arrested 30 yearslater for the crime. Would you be content with that apology? If you KNOW you are doing something that is wrong, then I have a hard time accepting remorse forwhat you did. Especially because there are/were plenty of guys who played the game the right way. At the end of the day, Ken Griffey Jr. goes up my list as faras guys who I not only respect, but admire for getting by on natural ability and talent.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Wow man. I believe what he says about him only taking it during his injury.

So how long will baseball suspend him for?

I don't know if they will. Was HGH against the rules in 2002?

So it seems the thing to do is to blame it on an injury and say you used it only a couple times. I'm not buying it.

Damn Andy. Well, At least he said it. I dont know if Im wrong for believing he did it during his injury time.

Steroids pretty much destroyed baseball.

Back
Top Bottom