People with chrome/custom rims vol. Curbs are your worst enemies

scratched the $%$* outta mine today
mad.gif
it wasnt even parking i was LEAVING Ididnt notice I parked so close and rubbed against, all you hear is a screech of death
ohwell.gif
and always looking out for dam nyc potholes, such a pain cant wait for my nextwhip I am DONE with rims!

I know how you feel I sold my dueces they got scratched up because of $$%%@#@ curbs Edit. My bad thought she was talking about mph not mpg
indifferent.gif
for myslef. Ithought she was talking about how rims way down the car and keeps it from actually reaching it's speed potential

and they decrease your MPG obviously..they're nice to look at but I would hate owning a set on the whip.

Same thing used to happen to me when i had my 22s. Im not diggin chrome rims too much anymore anyway.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

and they decrease your MPG obviously..they're nice to look at but I would hate owning a set on the whip.

That's why you get a bigger motor. I'm thinking about 24's for my caprice

when I had the old bubble chevy, like the second day I had my deuces I was goin to the drive thru bank and the joint was mad slim. next thing I heard wasSCREEEEECH! I about cried
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

alien.gif

ive hit mine two or three times at mcdonalds and other drive thrus but you can really tell you
can prolly have the scratches buffed out i would think..........but man does feel good jus riden thru the city on chrome

Engineering FAIL.

It's worse when you dent and scratch your fender
sick.gif
and from then onI always parked in the back of a parking lot
laugh.gif

I feel you cool somebody hit my ride at the mall last friday since then where ever i go i park in the back away from everybody
laugh.gif
im happy im getting my carrepainted soon

fail28.jpg

ignorance at its finest...

Back
Top Bottom