People with both a PS3 and Xbox 360

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

If you already have 360 why do you want a PS3? Save yourself a couple of hundred bucks and have a little extra fun on spring break or something. It's just video games bro.
blue ray player, also, i REALLY like MLB 09 the show
laugh.gif

i have both but my ps3 is getting more play time now. the 360 was great the first two years when it was out but, after a while it loses its luster. you cant gowrong having both whenever your 360 gives you the rrod you have a back up

I get all the fighting games for the PS3 due to the controller being a lot better.

Killzone 2 is also a good exclusive. Also MGS 4 which I haven't beat yet.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

If you already have 360 why do you want a PS3? Save yourself a couple of hundred bucks and have a little extra fun on spring break or something. It's just video games bro.
laugh.gif
Do it man. That is why I bought mine last year for MLB 08...... I had a 360 at the time...I then realized I can sell one and that I mainly likesports games and like playing them way better on the PS3 so I sold the 360..

MLB 09 is worth it alone.... Top 5 game for me all time

Okay so i have a xbox 360, and im really considering buying the ps3 slim tomorrow. My question is do you find time to play with both, or do you play with mainly one that you feel like the other was a waste of money?

i play my ps3 all the time and rarely get on my 360 ... but i dont think my 360 was a waste because it has dofferent codecs than the ps3 and plays some moviesthe ps3 doesnt ...

My PS3 is a foot stool that doubles as a blu-ray player. Seriously tho, I really dislike my PS3 but its the best blu-ray player you can buy for the price. Xboxit out all day
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Get it man, It's worth it just for BR alone. Even if you only want to play a couple games, that's what the 360 is for.
smile.gif

They both have their benefits, I play movies on my PS3 mostly but exclusives like Infamous & Metal Gear are a must & the online service is FREEEEE! butnot that great. My Xbox gets most of the game play because Xbox Live is great, I dont have to wait 30 minutes every time i buy a new game for it to install,& the controller doesnt hurt my hand like the carpral punishing dualShock3. Both companies need to make controllers in different sizes. You dont even haveto get them both now enjoy one and get the other later if u get bored.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Okay so i have a xbox 360, and im really considering buying the ps3 slim tomorrow. My question is do you find time to play with both, or do you play with mainly one that you feel like the other was a waste of money?

i play my ps3 all the time and rarely get on my 360 ... but i dont think my 360 was a waste because it has dofferent codecs than the ps3 and plays some movies the ps3 doesnt ...

like what kind of codecs? ps3s actually a divx certified device but it does need to be updated for newer versions of divx and xvid

I own both systems .

I only purchase PS3 exclusives for the system and every multi-platform for the 360 (i have double titles as well)

The PS3 gets major blu-ray burn as well.

for it depends on what game is out. if the game is exclusively on 360 or if my fam got it ill play that more but if it comes on both platforms then ill rockwit the PS3. not to mention when i watch movies i use the PS3, 360 always freezin to read the disk
smh.gif

i have both and play ps3 a lot more but i do play 360 every so often.

with multi title games like 2k10, COD and others, what system do you chose to buy for?

PS3 always.. Mostly just has to do with me preferring the PS3 controller. I also don't have live, if I did it would probably be the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom