People with both a PS3 and Xbox 360

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

unfortunately no, just hop on monoprice
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
kindadissapointed, now i got to go to the store and buy some, gonna buy HDMI tho, dont want to wait to buy online

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
kinda dissapointed, now i got to go to the store and buy some, gonna buy HDMI tho, dont want to wait to buy online
They're relatively cheap now since everyone knows they're not worth more than $50. ($4 on monoprice)

Just grab the cheapest one you can find. It doesn't affect image quality.

I hate when people keep complaining about how you have to pay for Live

Yea im sure $50 FOR A YEAR OF SERVICE is expensive, yall dudes trip me out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I have both and I use my ps3 mainly for Blu-ray Movies. I have MLB 09 The Show as the only game for my PS3. Majority of "video gaming" is on the 360.

After all the 360 Vs PS3 talk, this is the most objective conclusion.

The PS3 is a better, more reliable machine and a better piece of hardware with better non-video gaming related functions.

The 360 has better software and simply offers a better GAMING experience.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I have both and I use my ps3 mainly for Blu-ray Movies. I have MLB 09 The Show as the only game for my PS3. Majority of "video gaming" is on the 360.

After all the 360 Vs PS3 talk, this is the most objective conclusion.

The PS3 is a better, more reliable machine and a better piece of hardware with better non-video gaming related functions.

The 360 has better software and simply offers a better GAMING experience.
/360 vs. PS3 Argument.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
kinda dissapointed, now i got to go to the store and buy some, gonna buy HDMI tho, dont want to wait to buy online
They're relatively cheap now since everyone knows they're not worth more than $50. ($4 on monoprice)

yea just went to radio shack and bought some for 35

I've had both for a while, probably over 2 years. I don't even really play video games anymore. I use my PS3 mainly as a Blu-Ray player now and I playGuitar Hero sometimes but that's about it.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

yea just went to radio shack and bought some for 35
Not the best deal, but not bad either. It does suck that HD hookups don't come included with the PS3, but it sucks that XBOX doesn't havefree online gaming. It all goes back and forth either way.

Having both systems IS indeed FTW, and i'm mad I only have one of the big 3 left. I've sold my 360, Wii, and my PSP and even though they mostlycollected dust (sans 360) I wish I still had them.

Back
Top Bottom