People with both a PS3 and Xbox 360

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
Okay so i have a xbox 360, and im really considering buying the ps3 slim tomorrow. My question is do you find time to play with both, or do you play withmainly one that you feel like the other was a waste of money?

i've had my ps3 for 2 months, i've watched 2 blu rays on it. that's about as much play it has gotten. so, i mainly focus on my xbox.

Do you have XBOX Live?

I have both, one i got for free, and I play my PS3 more, I'm thinking of getting live for xbox though so I can play 2k9 online more competitively.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Do you have XBOX Live?

I have both, one i got for free, and I play my PS3 more, I'm thinking of getting live for xbox though so I can play 2k9 online more competitively.
yea i got live
PS3 has no games

why would you buy a system with no good games out for it

MLB 09 The Show would justify buying it for me, everything else is extra bonus
laugh.gif

i own both.
i play xbox 360 alot more.

honestly, i think you should save your money.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

PS3 has no games

This statement makes no sense. PS3 has plenty of exclusives. And plus the Niners beat the Raiders.
grin.gif

I have both but I play my PS3 more due to the free online play and I just like playing my ps3 more !

I don't get why people say PS3 has no games or XBox has better exclusives. The games that are on both systems get high ratings on the PS3 than 360 and theonly game the 360 has over PS3 is Gears of War. Halo sucks.

When I had the PS3, I enjoyed it as a Blu-Ray player. Played a couple of games on it too, but I still prefer the 360.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Do you have XBOX Live?

yea i got live
PS3 has no games

MLB 09 The Show would justify buying it for me, everything else is extra bonus
laugh.gif

word lol

I have both but I mostly play multi titles anyway.

FIFA, Madden 10, 2K9, Fight Night, COD4 take up most of my limited gaming time.

But my PS3 exclusives over my 360 exclusives.. I'm not really into Halo so that's out.

Uncharted and MGS4 are waaaaaaaaay too clean.

with multi title games like 2k10, COD and others, what system do you chose to buy for?

If you already have 360 why do you want a PS3? Save yourself a couple of hundred bucks and have a little extra fun on spring break or something. It's justvideo games bro.

I have both. When it comes to multi platform games i buy it for which ever platform i think it is better on. Most of the time Live is the deciding factor forme because it is a better service (as it should be due to it being a billed service). Having both means u dont get shafted from missing out on games andcontent. If you can afford both go for it. If you're buying it on an impulse dont do it. Having either console will get u a good amount of games... havingboth is a nice luxury.

Research both the released and future exclusives for each system and make your decision based on that if the system is going to be used exclusively for gaming.If you are planning to incorporate it as a multimedia machine, than the PS3 might be the better choice due to Blu-Ray.

Back
Top Bottom